Chapter 1

Alright, so, this is going to start with a flashback. Well, this story is going to have plenty of flashbacks. Some of them will be of things that I forgot to put in the first story. Alright? Okay, read and enjoy!

xoCrashFire

*~*~*~*~*~*

Gerard's POV:

I was hugging Frank's lifeless body to my chest, he was still so warm. My tears were falling from my chin to his hair, rolling through gaps until they landed on his scalp. I can't believe he did it.

I grab the abandoned note, my eye falling on one section in particular. 'The promise- the promise that I'll never be a burden on you anymore.'

That part hits me so hard. It breaks my heart, he was never a burden. I look back down and take his lip ring out of the hole he poked it through. I clutch it tightly in my hand and try to stop my tears, but I can't. I was just about to tell Frank that I hadn't come to a conclusion yet when I knew full well what I wanted. And what I wanted was him, I just think he can do better and I wanted to give him a chance to figure that out.

I hear stomping and look back at the door, just waiting. It's the paramedics, they're going to take my love away from me. The door bursts open and two men walk over to me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to stand up," one of them says, giving me an apologetic look.

I slowly nod my head and get up, gently placing Frank back on the floor, glancing at the light smile that's gracing his lips.

The two men roll the gurney next to Frank's body and lift him up onto it. "He's still warm," the other one says, sounding surprised.

They take him out of the room, leaving me here, crying and heart broken. I heard the slamming of the ambulance doors and the starting of the engine. I can't believe it.

Linda comes in and looks a mix of despair and malice. "This... This is all your fault.. My baby boy took his life because of you." I can hear the sobs she's trying to hold back, and that makes me even sadder, that was her son.

I nod my head, feeling ashamed. She's right, it is my fault. I'm so, so stupid. She turns around and is about to walk out of the room. "I'm going to the hospital with you. I love him."

She looks as if the idea of me sitting in a car alone with her is the worst idea ever, but I'm not giving up. "Whatever," she says, waving me off with her hand. We walk down the stairs and to the front door. "If he doesn't make it... I'm killing you myself." I nod once and walk to the passenger side of her car. She starts the engine and backs out of the driveway and starts for the hospital.