"Hold on," he says standing up and moving away from his desk walking towards Aufilea.

"My bad sorry. You're very busy I shouldn't have-"

"No it's okay. Well for you it's okay, if it was anybody else chances are treatment would've been different." He holds her shoulder and she turns around looking in his eyes still feeling a bit of embarrassment. It's swept away once he's reassuring eyes are on her.

His eyes and voice are selfish gifts crafted for great torture and also great pleasure.

"Jeon Aufilea," He says smiling.

Aufilea notices the drastic change of his voice, it wasn't as deep and rough anymore but more charming and it made him look really charming as well.

She nods her head finally letting out a little breath. "Yes it is,"

In his mind he can't comprehend how she looks so much like Andrea but belongs to Fiela. He can't keep his fingers off her shoulder either but after she turns around his hand goes away.

"How rude of me," he welcomes her in his office going to his lounge area. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow,"

"Yes that's my fault, I was just so excited to see you," she sits down on the couch with him not that far from her. "I mean not excited to see you but that you're working with me- not working with me I meant-

He cocks his brow up with a smile tugging on his lips. "Because I'm your Mentor?"

"Yes," she lets a little laugh out. "I really wanted to thank you for the opportunity in person,"

Taehyung closes his eyes rubbing his sweaty palms on his pants. Her voice was just as sweet. "Thank you for accepting me," he grins.

"The Instructor told me that you don't usually mentor nor do you like for your face to be seen so, the fact that I'm here right now with you actually does set me on edge."

Taehyung nods his head handing her one of the sparkling water that was on the table. "Don't be on edge, I chose free willingly to guide you. The Instructor had words about you and I couldn't resist,"

"Thank you," Aufilea nervously chuckles. "He always has words,"

Taehyung half heartedly laughs and nods in agreement. The Instructor really knew how to speak well however once he started speaking it seemed that he would never stop. "You have no idea how hard it is to deal with him, especially when I want peace and quiet. How's the water? You were kind of spiked. I want you to be cool and calm when you're with me,"

Aufilea smiles looking down to her bottle of water. "Thank you for the water. It's relieving," she says closing the lid after taking a little sip while covering her mouth.

"You've had your water to cool down, we've established I'm your mentor," He rises from the couch walking slowly infront so that he's infront of Aufilea. "And since you're here, wouldn't you mind giving me a brief closeup?"

They walk to another area in his office where their is a camera, big flash lights with umbrella's pointing to a white paper wall.

Aufilea does as she's told heading to the white paper wall and waiting for his instructions.

The flashlights turn on, giving her skin extra glow.

Taehyung set the mood light, so that she would be more comfortable and at ease. It worked. He got to hear her laugh and saw her confident side.

His eyes quickly dart to hers and back to the camera every once in a while. Certain facial expressions she did reminded him of Andrea.

"Good." His voice gets a little deep staring into her eyes through the camera.

The Instructor wasn't lying when he said that she demanded attention with just a stare, she was really good. Her face angles were perfect and most importantly her eye twinkles were strong.

He gave her a few lines to say and they were said fantastically as the words fell from her lips into a perfect river. She is really good, Taehyung admits and feels like a proud uncle.

He walks her to his desk table and sits down. She stands behind his chair watching the computer screen as he transmits from the video camera to the computer. She bends down a little to get a better view.

A strand of her black hair lands delicately on his shoulder. He says nothing for a little while admiring her hair from the corner of his eyes. He forces himself to look away and refrains from allowing his fingers to go through it.

Sure she was Aufilea but at the same time he saw Andrea in her.

Her eyes try to focus on the image and video on the screen but his smell intoxicates her, leaving her still in a trance with her eyes closed.

"I'll take a look at this when I get home and from there we'll start,"

_________________________________
Chapter 5