"Then we'd be here for her," he answers hearing rumbling of feets shuffling past their door. The kids are awake and getting ready for school.

"Here for her? Such joy it is to be a parent. Learning to let go," she smiles sadly. "You sound like you're loving her less already," she sarcastically jokes.

Jungkook just looks at her biting his lip. "You've given me joy from the very first moment you entered my life with Aufilea. My first child, my first true love and my first home. I wouldn't give any of this up ever. I love you and Aufilea so much and I'll always be there for the both of you," Jungkook says from his heart. He leans in giving her a little peck on the lips.

She lightly blushes getting closer to him. "Where's all this coming from?"

"I just wanted to adore you for a while and proving that I don't love her less. You gave birth to all our beautiful children," He places his hand on her stomach as she laughs.

They cuddle on the bed a little longer. Jungkook quickly peeking at the clock seeing he had 20 minutes exactly before getting ready for work and dropping Aufilea.

Fiela giggles when Jungkook suddenly gets on top of her teasingly dry humping her.

"Bae I'm so tired," she says trying to keep her eyes closed everytime his pelvic meets her covered core.

"I want to please you so good right now," he smirks while diving in for a kiss.

"Oh!" He laughs at her reaction after squeezing her butt. He places his hand inside her panties on her heat and is surprised that she's so moist. Her cheeks flush feeling his fingers working their magic and she arches her back.

"So early in the morning and you're already so ready for me," he mocks.

She giggles. "I was turned on the moment you flexed your arms,"

"Flexed? What are you talking about? I was stretching," he works his fingers faster. "This is flexing,"

____________________________________

"Director V?" Fiela's eyes enlarge, the bread slipping out her fingers. Aufilea and Jungkook carry on eating glancing at the fallen piece of bread. "You mean the director who created Snowpiercer and Parasite?"

Aufilea nods her head, Jungkook thinks to himself naming all the movies Director V wrote and directed. He knew the name was familiar and he immediately put the link with all the best fantasy fiction movies he has watched.

Fiela squeals earning a glare from Jungkook. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited,"

"For your own benefits or for me?" Aufilea asks. "It doesn't matter, dad can we go?"

Jungkook nods his head giving her the keys. "Start the car and get in, I'll be out soon,"

She mumbles something about needing her own car before Jungkook stands up walking behind Fiela and helping her with Gem and Gemma's lunch boxes.

"Aufilea needs her own car," they both say together instantly smiling at how similar they thought. Aufilea had been taking lessons every second she was free and practiced hard for the drivers exams.

"Yeah she does," Jungkook says. "I wanna be able to stay with you on your off days and be with you," he brings her closer placing her directly on his bulge.

She laughs rolling her head feeling his lips on her neck. "How are you so hard after this morning?"

Jungkook slowly and painfully pulls his hips away and slamming it on her clothed. She backs away quickly from him with cheeky grin. "I will pray for you my love."

"Pray for me?" He asks with a confused chuckle.

The telephone rings in the white office creating an annoying after echo. Jungkook enters his office, with a folder of the newest case that he's controlling, in his hand. He rolls his eyes and stretches his hand to the phone laying the file on his desk.

"Why is it when I enter here someone is always looking for me," he mumbles taking his eyes away from the tons of paperwork. "What is this secretary even doing?"

His secretary sends all kinds of calls his way instead of sorting them out like she's supposed to do. He is tolerant because she's still a beginner but if this is the way she's starting then Jungkook needed to speak with her. He suddenly remembers Hoseok and all the help he offered.

Since Jungkook got his promotion he spent less time on the field and more time behind the desk with a bunch of cases he needed to file and close. Jung Hoseok was his right hand and always helped in all ways that he could.

Jungkook shakes his head making the Hoseok thoughts leave his head. What use would it bring talking about his dead best friend Jung Hoseok?

"Yes, This is Chief Officer Jeon Head Of The Police Force Department. How may I be of service?"

The line is silent before a familiar smooth voice comes on. "Damn you've leveled up with your big fancy title. Mr Milky Kookie, or should I call you Chief too?"

Jungkook immediately sits up straight grinning into the phone. "Hwasa? Is that you?"

"I don't have a big fancy title like you Chief, but it is me," her voice is elegant and smooth.

He chuckles into the phone leaning back on his chair. "Oh my goodness,"

"I'm back darling,"

__________________________
Chapter 4