Fifteen

Harry

I storm out of the Waffle House. Everyone's judgmental glares were too much for me to handle. And I knew there was paparazzi outside. I heard a few clicks and saw a few flashes that resembled the anger I felt. I tried to cover my face as I got into the protective darkness of my car. The tinted windows helped so no camera could see through it.

I shut the car door behind me and sit for a moment, absorbing everything that just happened. That damned girl just won't let me in. Even after I tell her something that no one else knows. Not my parents. Not our manager. Just the boys and I. My hands slam against my wheel and I groan internally. That's not how I wanted that to go. But every time she tried to push me away I just got more and more frustrated. I want to know everything about her. The good and the bad. I'm not afraid of the bad. I won't run off like she thinks I will. She sat so patiently and gave me advice while I told her about my own hardships. Why couldn't she let me do the same?

I sigh and put my head in my hands. Was I being too much? She almost looked... scared. That was the part that got me the most. I wanted her to look at me... so she could look in my eyes and see that they were watering too. I know she's going through something and it hurts me to see her hurt. It hasn't even been a full month but I can't imagine not trying to get her back...

I don't even want to think about this right now.

I put the gear into reverse when I hear someone shouting after Evelyn. I narrow my eyes and put the car back in park.

I look out of the window and see a tall man with brown hair shouting and trying to wave her down but she's already gone. I get out of my car and look at him.

"You know her?" I ask nonchalantly. The man turns around and I notice his eyes look me over.

"You're the guy she was just with?" He asks, in a non-threatening tone, but I don't buy it. I nod my head.

"M' Harry. Who are you?" Who is he and why does he seem so concerned over my girl?

"I'm Randy, her husband."

Okay that was the shortest chapter ever but it was important and I don't have school tomorrow and for a week after that (spring break WOOP WOOP!) sooooo I'll probably update a lot.

Favorite part?

Least favorite part?

If you're still reading don't forget to vote and comment! I love constructive criticism!