Two

I had approximately one hour to go home and get ready before Chelsea would arrive at my apartment and we would leave.

The first thing I do is take my hair out of my top bun from work. Normally it falls into a mess of tangles but for some reasons the gods are with me today and it falls into several beautiful waves. My brown hair falls just beneath my breasts and it has a few natural highlights in it. I've wanted to change the color for forever but everyone tells me that the color I have right now is perfect.

Next I go to my closet. What do people even wear to one direction concerts? Aren't most of their fans like, 12?

After looking through my closet for what feels like ages I finally found a decent outfit. I decide to go with light denim shorts and a plain tight fitting white crop top. I walk across my small room and look into my body sized mirror.

No. I look too much like an attention whore.

I go back to my closet and find a cute loose fitting pink pull over. I put it on and look in the mirror again. Definitely better.

I rush to my bathroom and put some natural makeup, plus foundation because lord knows I need it

I rush to my bathroom and put some natural makeup, plus foundation because lord knows I need it. As soon as I'm done putting my last layer of mascara on, I hear several obnoxious knocks at my door. I take a deep breath and answer it.

"OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED!! Aren't you? Omg you look so pretty. Selfie?" Chelsea starts and I take a step back to let her into my apartment. Well, she kinda shoved her way in but I didn't expect anything else.

"Uhm, why don't we just go. Who's car are we taking?" I ask.

"Oh yeah... uhm mine I suppose. It has a full tank. Let's go!" She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door. I barely have time to lock it but I manage to.

Once we get into her car she immediately starts blasting One Direction music. I recognize one or two, and honestly a lot of them aren't that bad. Maybe this concert won't be a bust.

The car ride wasn't as unbearable as I thought it was going to and it only took an hour. We're here pretty early and get special parking from our vip tickets. How did Chelsea even afford this shit?

Even though we're early, the stadium is already packed outside. Girls are already screaming and the concert hasn't even started. There's two lines, one for vip and one for regular tickets. We go into our line and are directly ushered in and taken back to a back stage area. There's several plain rooms and me and Chelsea are the only ones in this one.

"I can't believe we're about to meet them!" Chelsea jumps up and down. I smile slightly, more excited than I was before.

"Yeah... it is kinda exciting I guess..." I smile at Chelsea and she moves in to give me a hug. I step back.

"Yeah we're not there yet."

"Oh... okay." She barely finishes her sentence when we hear several voices outside of our room and foot steps coming closer and closer. The doorknob turns and five guys walk in. All incredibly hot and all of them laughing. I can feel Chelsea quaking beside me.