"Do you really have to carry me? I'm old enough to walk on my own" Pez complained and pouted, I leaned down and kissed her pout away, pulling away, before Pez could deepen the kiss.

"Yeah it is, because you're injured and I don't want you to walk if it hurts you. And I love carrying you around" I told her smiling, she giggled and rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes and I think she was listening to my heartbeat, because she tapped her fingers repeatedly on my shoulder.

"Why are you tapping your fingers?" I asked her, she looked up, getting pulled out of her trance, "Huh, oh I was just trying to tap in the rhythm of your heartbeat it's the most beautiful melody ever and I don't want to forget it, so I always try to tap it in order to not forget it."

"And why don't you want to forget it?"

"Because it reminds me of you and it calms me whenever you're not with me, I feel safe when I listen to your heartbeat or just think of it, because I know you're with me and that you'll protect me from whatever might happen" she told me, her eyes looking straight in mine, I had to break the eye contact sometimes, because we would have ran into something if not. But her words were so lovely and sweet and I know that she meant them, she didn't just say them to make me feel better or something, she really meant them.

"Pez, this has to be one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me, if not the sweetest, I lo- thank you so much" I told her, was I just about to say I love her? Well I think I do love her, but I'm not sure we've only been dating for a few weeks is it too soon?

To my luck we arrived at the stadium and I put Pez down so that she was now standing on her own feet, I took my bag and hugged her tightly, "I'll see you after the game, love" I told her and she nodded and we both leaned in and kissed, her hands snaked around my neck and mine around her waist. I felt like I'm on cloud nine, she makes me feel so loved and forget about everything else in the world all my worries fade away and only her soft lips on mine and the butterflies going wild in my body matter.

My tongue licked her bottom lip, but before she could grant me entrance, we heard wolf whistles behind us, causing us to break apart, "What a way to arrive here" I heard Camila's voice say behind me, a sly smirk on her face. Of course. Lauren had her arm draped around my best friend's waist, pressing a kiss on her temple. They were so cute together and I really think they're meant to be together, Lauren is the best person to be with Camila and I'm glad Camila's finally with the one who she's been swooning over for years.

"Nice seeing you guys again as well" I told her a bit annoyed, because they were the reason for us having to pull apart.

"Someone's grumpy because we ruined her perfect snog with Pezza" Lauren teased, causing me to glare at her and Camila and Pez to giggle, "We better get inside, before coach gets angry" Camila suggested and I nodded, "Bye love" I told Pez and pecked her lips and walked together with my best friend into the changing room, leaving Pez with her best friend behind, I looked back and saw them hugging each other, they haven't seen each other for a few days and they obviously missed each other.

Perrie's POV

Laur and be sat down on the bleachers with some food and drinks, just randomly catching up to what happened in the last 3 days, sure it doesn't seem a lot but she's my best friend after all and I miss her easily.

"Why did you wince a bit when I hugged you before?" she asked me, I was dreading to hear this question, of course it would have come up, but I'm not really comfortable talking about it, especially since Laur isn't fond of Stacey, she'd murder her in an instant, not that I'd have a problem with it, but still murdering someone is never a good thing.

"Umm..Staceygotjealousandwantedmebackbutididn'tsoshebeatmeup" I said really fast, but Laur was able to catch a few of the things i said.

"What did this twat do?" she asked, her hands already formed to fists, yep she's angry. Well if it was someone doing something to her I'd be the same so not too bad.