Chapter 26

"Why do I get the feeling that you're going start something that we won't be able to finish" I smile. "Because you're completely right" he says. He walks over to me carefully as not to scare me and pulls me into the shower. He pins my back against the wall and lets his hands drop and begin to wonder. With the hot water flowing over us, my mind loses all control to which he playfully takes my hands in his and places around his neck. He thrust up against me and pulls me up to enable my legs to wrap around his waist. Our tongues become entwined and I begin to pull at his hair.

I start getting several moans from him and he in turn starts talking dirty me. Baby" he says. I hum back in between our kisses. "I want to fuck you every day starting today....I know you want to...let me make you feel so good....I want to make you come so bad and scream my name as you do it." I never had someone say things to me like that nor have I ever heard such heated words. I suddenly felt incredibly hot... not sexy hot but completely embarrassed and uncomfortable hot.

I push myself away from him and ask to be put down. "What's wrong" Josh asks. I turn away from him and let the water hit my face for minute. Josh can definitely sense my body closing off to him. Josh forces me to face him. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" he begs. I look at him with embarrassment and such innocence. "Josh, no one has ever said that to me before nor have I have ever heard such words. I started losing control then I realized I had no idea what I'm doing in this department" I blurt. Tears start to pool and he finally understands that no one has ever thought of me that way before nor have I felt that way before in return.

He pulls me into his chest. "Babe, you are remarkable. We will only go as far as you are comfortable with... Yes, I want all of you, but we can go as far or as slow as you want." We try to switch to a lighter topic to calm my nerves like how we plan on spending our $100 on his birthday. We continue to shower with our swim wear on until we seem to show recovery from haze of emotions. I jump out of the shower so Josh can stay behind the curtain and remove his clothes while I remove mine. He steps out behind the curtain as I yell "Ready."

We leave the bathroom while Jess and James enter looking at us with questionable looks. "Nothing happened" I say to James. "Sure" James says. It certainly didn't help as Josh winked in his direction. "Because of that... you have to wait outside until I'm dressed" I say. I push Josh away from the door and lock it behind me. "You know I could just break the door down" he says through the wood. "Possibly" I laugh. I open the door a few minutes later seeing Josh leaning against the wall patiently. "Your turn" I wave my hand in the bedroom. As I leave the doorway and walk past him he slaps my ass and slams the door behind him.