I snuggled closer to him, placing my head into the crook of his neck. He smiled, leaning into me, allowing it. He smelled so good and was always so warm and loving.

"Go ahead and sleep." He whispered to me and I shake my head some.

"That's not fair to you. You've gotta leave soon."

"I'll leave at 11. Go ahead and sleep."

I decide to not argue so I just nod, cuddling into him as he wraps the blanket around us. I eventually drift off to sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm woken up by the sudden coldness washing over me. I shiver, opening my eyes looking around. Awsten was quietly creeping out of my room.

"Awsten?" I ask, yawning.

"Yes, lovely?"

"Stay."

"T.. are you sure? What about the others?"

"Mhm. They can stay too." I nod, snuggling into the blankets and he debates it for a moment before walking out. He must've told Geoff and Otto what the plan was before coming back in.

"Are you 100% sure?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, now come here. It's cold."

He laughs some, before looking down at his clothes.

"Do you think it would be okay if I borrowed some clothes from someone?"

"Yes now gooooo it's cold and I want love, damnit." I giggle and he goes to find some clothes to change into for him and the boys. He returns about 5 minutes later in an oversized pair of shorts and was shirtless. I blush some, looking away.

"How is it cold to you? I'm burning up." He says, crawling into bed.

"I'm always cold."

"Let me change that." He opens his arms up and I snuggle close to him, embracing the warmth. My back pressed against his chest and our breathing was in sync like before. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Better?" He asks and I nod.

"Much better."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Tori wake the fuck up!" Alex yells and I roll my eyes, climbing out of bed. I hated not waking up next to Awsten. Everything felt empty without him.

"Alex i- woah." I stop dead in my tracks as I see all the boys shirtless, eating cereal at the table. Awsten's hair was a mess but it was a good mess if that makes sense. He looked hot as hell.

"Victoria it's not mating season. You can look later. Come get your fruity pebbles before it gets all moist and shit." Jack says and I frown, walking over to him, slapping him. I grab my bowl of cereal and sit on the counter, dangling my legs over the edge.

"Why are you calling me Victoria all the time now?"

"It gets your attention and it's funny to annoy you." Jack shrugs, eating a giant spoon full of cereal.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately."

"So what are we doing today?" I ask, looking at the boys while grabbing a spoon of cereal.

"We've gotta do the last show today then go to the next location tomorrow." Otto says and sadness hits me.

"Oh. I forgot."

"We honestly did too." Geoff says, shoving his face full of cereal.

"Where are you going next?"

"New York."

"Like, New York New York or just new york."

"New York."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah. We leave at 5."

I check my phone and frown. It's 1:14pm.

"So that means you leave here at 4?"

"Unfortunately." Awsten sighs.

"Yeah. Unfortunately." We finish our cereal in silence and get dressed for the day. I decided to wear black jeans and another unreleased wine red ATL hoodie with black vans.

"So Jawn talked Lucas into coming and getting us from here to save gas." Geoff says, not looking up from his phone. He was exhausted. The dark rings around his eyes were not easy to hide.

"Alright." I plop down on the couch and Awsten immediately lays across it with his head in my lap. I laugh some, playing with his hair. It was really fluffy even though it had been dyed so many times over the years. 

"When will I see you again?" He asks, looking up at me.

"Well hopefully you'll see me at your show tonight if stub hub doesn't disappoint me."

"Wait, you're coming to see us?"

"Well duh."

"Just a warning, most, well, pretty much all of our songs are about-"

"Don't say her name." Otto stops Geoff by punching him. He tenses up, rubbing his arm.

"Name triggers you too, huh?" I ask and Awsten nods.

We drop the topic and just relax for the remaining time we have. We're all just exhausted at this point.

Eventually their tour bus arrives to pick them up and my heart slowly sinks further and further towards the floor at the thought of them leaving tomorrow.

"See you at 7. Okay?" Awsten says and I smile.

"See you at 7." We hug and say our temporary goodbyes before they all leave.

"Hey Jack?" I ask, watching the bus drive off into the distance.

"Yeah T?"

"We might have a problem."