I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Jack, gently touching my shoulder to get my attention. 

"Come on, let's go for a ride." He says holding out his hand and I nod some, grabbing it. We walk to his car and Awsten runs out of the bus with a bag slung over his shoulder. He gets into the passenger seat and I get into the back, laying down. I was emotionally drained and physically sick at the thought of him.

Jack drives us away from the bus as we sit in silence. I put my earbuds in to drown everything out. The end of all things by Panic! At the disco started playing. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I woke up in my bed, confused. Jack must've carried me in. I looked down at the pair of arms in wrapped around me before calming down. It was Jack. He must've stayed with me to 'scare away the nightmares' in his own words. He did this a lot when the situation with him first happened. It's been a while.

I carefully snuck out of his grip to get changed. I changed into black joggers, my yellow alien hoodie, and some black socks before creeping into the living room. Awsten was passed out on the couch with a baseball bat in his arms. Alex was on a beanbag with one too. Rian was on another beanbag. Zack was passed out on the floor. I shake my head in disbelief. The boys had stayed up to protect me.

I snuck over to the kitchen and quietly grabbed a bottle of HEB orange juice, popping open the top. It happened a lot louder than I had hoped because next thing I knew, all the boys were awake ready to swing.

"Jesus Christ, it's just me!" I say in a panic and they all sigh, calming down.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks and I nod, sitting at the counter.

"What did he want?" I ask before taking a sip of my juice.

"We called the cops. His restraining order was put back into place and he was placed into overnight investigation for violations." Alex says, avoiding my question. 

"Alex."

"He had traces of weed in his system. He's likely looking at about 6 months to a year in prison."

"Alexander."

"He's still an asshole."

"Alexander William Gaskarth."

"Oh shit she full named you..." Rian whispered.

"His restraining order expired. He came by to 'finish what he started'. I wouldn't let him within 20 feet of you. You know that." Alex sighed, putting his bat onto the stand with the others.

I look down at the counter, numb of emotions. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Were you really gonna bash some skulls with one of my limited edition signed bats?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood with a somewhat cynical joke.

"Only the best for bashing." He laughs some, letting the topic go. Awsten puts his bat back onto the stand as well before standing awkwardly in the corner of the room.

"A, you don't have to be here. It's really late. Go get some sleep before the show tomorrow." I say and he shrugs.

"I'd rather make sure you're safe."

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

"There's a lot to worry about. Especially knowing some crazy guy named-"

"Don't say it." Alex snaps and Awsten stops immediately.

"We don't say that name. We don't talk about it. He does not exist. Understood?" Alex says and Awsten nods, looking away, ashamed.