Chapter 18

Jack's POV

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No, you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

I sighed as I heard the music coming from Amy's room. Was I really just somebody that she used to know now? I know I shouldn't have done what I did, called her what I did... but I just acted on an impulse. I was jealous, and didn't think about what I was doing. I had ruined our relationship, our friendship, and I knew she would never forgive me, because if I were her, I wouldn't even think about forgiving me. I acted like a dick, and treated the most beautiful, kind girl in the world like crap. I... I treated her like Quinn treated her. She didn't deserve that from even one of us, let alone both of us.

As I listened to the music, I heard another sound mixed in with it. It was quieter, so I had to strain my ears. It sounded like... sobbing? "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I muttered to myself. I had made her cry. She was in there, crying, all by herself, because of me. 

I got up suddenly, and quickly walked to the door. I laid a hand on the knob, and was just about to twist it when I thought. "She's having a private moment. Would she really want the person she's pissed off at to come bursting through the door?" I sighed, and even though it killed me to do so, I walked back to my bed and sat down. The sobs had stopped, but I could tell she was still awake because I heard sniffling. I rolled over onto my side, staring at the clock, and watching the minutes tick by. This was torture. Having her so close, a few steps away, but I couldn't go in there. I told myself I'd try as hard as I could to make it up to her in the morning, and spent all night thinking about what to do, so I didn't actually fall asleep until about three in the morning.

When I finally did wake up, I saw that it was 2:00pm. I jumped out of bed, and pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans. I ran across the hall to her room, but she wasn't there. As I was running down the stairs, I glanced into Luke's room, but she wasn't there either. I grabbed my keys and jumped into my car, determined to find her and make things right.

A.N - hope u guys like the story so far! next few chapters gonna have some sexual stuff in it so, you know, YOUVE BEEN WARNED and all that crap

-CanucksFanfics