Chapter 12

I woke up to a bright light suddenly being turned on. I saw the outline of a person in the doorway, and rubbed my eyes repeatedly to get the sleep out of my eyes. I admit I was a little surprised to see Luke standing there. "Oh, hey Luke, what's up?" I asked him groggily. "Not much." He said, though he wasn't even looking at me. His eyes were glued to somewhere near my left. Following his gaze, I almost fainted when I saw Jack there, lying next to me in bed, one hand behind my head, the other resting on my left breast. I immediately turned beet red and swung my head around, facing Luke again. "What's go-" "Shut that door!" I hissed. Quickly, he obliged. "Come here." I beckoned, and he swiftly walked towards me. "Why is Jack in your bed?" Luke asked. "Because, we were just talking, in bed, and we... fell asleep." I said. Well, I didn't technically lie, I just left out a few significant details. "Well..." Luke started, "how did that happen?" He vaguely gestured at my upper chest area. "Uh, well, that just, uh... happened when we were asleep, y'know?" Luke saw right through my lie, and that familiar smirk spread across his face again. "Oh my god, you guys had sex!" "What, no Luke, I'm telling you, we just fell asleep." I insisted. "A likely story." He said rolling his eyes. "Whatever." I said. "Why are you in my room anyway?" "Mom told me to check on you and Jack, just to make sure you got home safe." He said. "Speaking of which... would you mind, y'know, not telling them that you found us like this?" I asked hopefully. "Of course, god Amy, I'm not a tattletale!" He laughed. "Well, thanks Luke." I say. "No worries." He says, smiling at me. "Should I...?" He lets the question hang, but I know what he means. "Yes please, if you don't mind." I say.  "No problem Amy, have a good night."  He says sweetly. "Thanks Luke, you too!" I say waving as he walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I look down at Jack's beautiful face. I hate to disturb him, but we don't wanna get caught in the same bed by his parents. I lightly shake his shoulder, until he finally stirs. "Hmmmm?" He says, with his eyes still half closed. "Jack, baby, it's time to get up." I say. "But it's only... quarter to elev- wait, what did you call me?" I blushed. "I...uh y'know what, it was nothing." I say quickly. I start to turn away, but he cups my cheek and angles my face so I'm looking at him. "No." He said. "I-I liked it." "You like it when I call you baby?" I tease. Jack's face reddens. "Well, yeah, I guess." He says sheepishly. "Okay baby, you need to go back to your own bed now, before your parents come in and find us..." I explained. "Aww, but I wanna stay with you!" He whines. I giggle. He's just so cute when he's pouty! "I wanna stay with you too, Jack, but it's for the best. I'll see you tomorrow morning anyway" Jack reluctantly gets up off the bed, though not before muttering something unintelligible. "Goodnight Amy." He says as he walks out the door to his room. "Good night baby!" I call, putting extra stress on 'baby.' I hear him laugh before his door closes, and the sound of it just puts my mind at ease.

A.N - you guys already know what im gonna say, so, i guess i dont rlly need to mention it

-CanucksFanfics