Chapter 11

A.N - sorry its been slow so far, dont worry it picks up from here :)

"I know." He whispered. "Should we... do something?" He asked. "Nah," I said. "Let's just, relax, for a bit." "Fine by me." He sighed. He put his arm behind my head and pulled me toward his chest. After a while, his warmth and the sound of his heartbeat put me to sleep. 

When I woke up from my quick nap, I checked the clock. It read 9:00pm, meaning we still had about an hour. I looked over at Jack, but he was fast asleep. He looked so perfect lying there with his eyes closed... I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and gave him the faintest of kisses on his cheek. When that didn't wake him up, I decided to go a little bit further. "I love you, Jack Hughes." I whispered to his sleeping form. "I love how you cared enough to take me out to the lake, and how you cared how your brother treated me. I love you more than you could ever know." I sighed, wishing I had the courage to say that to him while he was conscious. I decided to go downstairs and get myself something to eat. As I reached out my hand to open the door, my heart stopped when I heard "did you mean what you said?" Slowly, I turned around, and there was Jack, sitting up wide awake in bed. I fake laughed. 'W-what do you mean, Jack?" I said, hoping I could bluff my way out of it. He got out of bed and walked towards me. He grasped my hands. "I know what you said, I heard. But I need to know if it's true." My eyes went to the floor. "Yes." I murmured. "Yes it's true." I was expecting him to kick me out, tell me to pack my stuff, or at least tell me to get away from him. What I was not expecting was for him to grasp my waist, pull me towards him, and passionately kiss me. I pulled away "Jack-" before I could even say anything, his lips were back on mine. Not breaking contact, he cupped a hand under my ass and lifted me easily onto the bed. Finally, we broke apart still staring into each other's eyes. "I really do love you Jack." I told him quietly. "I know. And I love you too baby girl."

A.N - YAY they finally confessed! so yeah, shits going down in the next couple chapters, so make sure ya read!

-CanucksFanfics