Virgin Vibes Pt.1

Seven POV

I heard a soft knock on my door

I heard a soft knock on my door. And that's when I realized I had fallen asleep.

"Come in." I announce and Frank walks in my room. He looks so distraught and like he was stressing. Damn is it get help from Seven day?

"Where is Kai? I-I need to see him." He said frantically looking around. I laughed and sat up on the bed.

"He's with my mom. Are you okay? What's wrong with you?" I ask and he blows his breath and sits on the side of the bed. He turns towards me and his eyes look red.

"I just feel like this legit shit isn't for me. I'm not cut out to do this day to day shit." He said and my heart dropped. The thought of him going back to jail scares the shit out of me.

"Being legit is gonna be hard when you get used to fast money. Frank you can't go back that way, you been through too much." I say and he shakes his head and turns toward me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it to get him out of his thoughts.

"Think about everyone that would be affected by this. God sent you away to learn your lesson. By going back you telling him it was all for nothing." I say and a tear fell down his face. He wiped it fast but I could tell he wanted to cry more.

"I went to Daniels house and his girl had a baby on her hip. I thought about Kai so I turned around." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I know it's hard but you can do it. You just have to have confidence that you can." I told him and he looked at me and I could tell he was staring at my lips. He wanted to kiss me but he looked away.

"It's just I use to have more money than this. I used to be able to pay my mom bills and now I feel selfish. I'm only looking out for myself." He said I leaned closer to him and rubbed his back.

"Sometimes that's all you can do." I said and he turned towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back with passion and for a moment I forgot we both belonged to someone else. I pulled back and he got off the bed and stood up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologized looking down at me.

"It's okay I kissed back." I said touching my lips with the tips of my fingers.

"Yeah you did." He said getting on his knees and started pulling my pants down. I didn't say anything just watched him now pull my panties down.

"You want this?" His asked and I bit my lip and nodded.

"Lay back and let daddy take care of you." He said before going between my legs and devouring me.

"Ooooh Frank! Mmmmm." I moaned laying back. His tongue glided ever so softly on my clit. I looked down at him and he was staring at me with hungry eyes.

"I'm cumming Frank!" I moaned shaking and he grabbed my thighs and kept licking and sucking on my clit. I grabbed his hands but he didn't show me any mercy.

"Frank I'm gonna cum again." I moaned shaking again and then he stopped his tournament on me. He got on top of me and kissed me.

"You taste so sweet. Just like the first time." He said then started kissing my neck. I felt so hot and out of breath. He tried to lift my shirt but I shook my head. Seeing my baby bump might turn him off. He pulled off his pants and I saw he was definitely turned on. He took off his shirt and I fucking melted.

He laid on top of me and entered me

He laid on top of me and entered me. I bit my lip feeling slight pain. He was bigger than Jamal.

"Still as tight as before." He said in my ear as he started stroking me slowly. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he went in deeper.

"You feel me baby? Huh?" He talked in that deep husky voice. My coochie was a water fall at this point.

"Yes I feel you. You make me feel so good." I moaned out throwing my head back. He flipped us over so I was on top. He sat up and I rode him while he held me close to him.

"I looovve you." I moan with my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." He said back as we both climaxed. After he laid back on the wall and I got off him and laid beside him. Damn it was like the feelings we had been feeling so long came out in our sex. He stood up and dressed without a word.

"Frank." I said but he ignored me and left. I got up feeling and ache between my legs. I went to the bathroom and ran a bubble bath. I got inside and closed my eyes at the warmth. My phone rang and I say Jamal's face pop up and I sighed ignoring the call.

For a moment I forgot that Frank and I had ever separated. It's like the love I felt for him filled me when we kissed. It feels like the first time I fell in love all over again.