FIFTY

Jimin's day at school went by quicker than ever. Yoongi was on his mind most of it, and for the first time, teachers had to remind him to pay attention during class. He would blush sheepishly as everybody's attention turned to him, and he almost laughed each time as he knew a certain blue haired boy was the reason he couldn't focus. When he would see Yoongi in the halls, or a class the two shared, his heart rate would quicken within seconds, palpitating in his chest like it hadn't been beating his entire life. And each time Yoongi would smile at him, he swore he would die right there on the spot. Whipped was an understatement.

Although, Yoongi wasn't much better off. Each class he had with Namjoon, the younger boy would tease him, calling him a "lovestruck schoolgirl", because Mr. IQ 148 is smart enough to know that Yoongi wasn't distracted by just anything. Yoongi would glare at Namjoon, and tell him to shut up before he threw a brick at his stupid face. Then, when the time came for Yoongi's art class, he was simultaneously the giddiest, and the most nervous he could be. Though he hid it well, and nobody could tell except for his genius best friend, who could see right through his short friend.

Yoongi and Namjoon parted ways after their biology class.

"See you after school, Joon," Yoongi said.

Namjoon smirked. "Try not to get too distracted by Jimin's perfect breathing during art, Yoongs," he teased.

Yoongi glared at him. "Sometimes, I just really want to kill you."

"Then why don't you?"

"Too much work."

"Lazy old man."

"What was that?"

"Bye, Yoongs!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed lightly as his friend hurried away toward his own class. He turned on his heels and made his way to art, anticipation bubbling in the pit of his stomach. A smile graced his face at the mere thought of Jimin. He couldn't wait to see his favorite pink haired boy. The fact that Jimin was the only pink haired boy Yoongi knew was irrelevant, because either way, Jimin would still be his favorite.

Yoongi entered the art classroom feeling happy; mostly because he had this class with Jimin. Actually, that was the only reason. Which only made Yoongi even happier.

Upon spotting said pink haired boy, Yoongi smiled, and made his way over to the boy to sit beside him. Taehyung sat on his left, chatting with the person to his own left. So, Yoongi took the seat to the right of Jimin, which was luckily unoccupied. He turned to the boy after setting his bag down, with that same smile on his face.

"Fancy seeing you here," he stated sarcastically, earning a light giggle from the younger boy.

"It certainly is, isn't it?" Jimin responded cutely as he turned his whole body to face Yoongi.

Yoongi's smile grew. "You're adorable," he stated, as if he didn't say it enough to the boy.

Jimin blushed at this. "Stop it..." he mumbled through his embarrassment, small smile etched on his face.

Yoongi reached for Jimin's hand, holding it gently in his own as he smiled wider at him. He loved holding Jimin's hand; loved how perfect they seemed to fit together. He loved seeing the blush that overtook Jimin's squishy cheeks as he held it. Loved seeing Jimin's smile as he squeezed his small hand with his own. Loved hearing Jimin's soft giggles when he would press a feathery kiss to the back of his hand. He just loved Jimin, and wished he could tell him that without it being too alarming to the younger. Yoongi knew better than to carelessly throw the words around.

"Can I walk you home after school?" Yoongi asked softly, to which Jimin smiled and nodded.

Yoongi felt butterflies swarm around in his stomach, and just knew he was in trouble. What has this boy done to me? he thought.

♡*:.。.

ok i know i said you'd get details about taekook's date, but i've decided that 51 will be the last chapter.

prepare for a fluff overload, because 51 is finna be soff as h3ll