EIGHT

Entry Number Eight

发热饿

------------

8 January, 12:03 A.M

We have a problem.

A very very very big problem.

It's called,

I just embarrassed the fuck out of myself in front of my crush and I really want to die but at the same time... I still want to die but in a good way because he helped me up after I fell down and I'm still blushing like hecking crazy and it's been like ten minutes.

Yeah...

So I was walking through the cafeteria, and just so happened to be walking past the table Yoongi was sitting at. And it also just so happened that there was a puddle of water on the floor that I was unaware of. And I also just so happen to be wearing my shoes with the least amount of friction.

And I just so happen to hate myself more than enough now.

I was walking by, and of course, as earlier mentioned, I slipped on the puddle of water, and fell. My drink spilled on my shirt. And Yoongi saw, and I swear, he stood and got to me in the blink of an eye. I was so hecking nervous. But then he helped me up, and even offered to buy me a new drink since I spilled mine on my shirt. I kindly turned him down, of course, because I don't want him spending money on me. Even if the drink didn't cost that much.

But, he helped me get to the bathroom, and clean my shirt off. As good as it would, that is.

And, he said, "I regret not bringing that extra shirt today..."

I literally giggled and I'm now currently hiding away in the bathroom stall furthest from the bathroom entrance. Heck. *Keyboard smash*.

Okay.

I'm giving up on life. Bye.

And...

No poems or lyrics for today because I'm too lazy and overwhelmed at the moment.

Bye.

8 January, 12:14 A.M

♡*:.。.