FIVE

Entry Number Five

他太太哦哦

------------

29 December, 5:16 P.M

Screee

I hate myself more and more each day. And the sad part is, it's all my fault.

What the actual heck is wrong with me?

Okay before I go off topic like last time, of course this is a Yoongi situation.

Min Yoongi. Ah. What a beautiful specimen.

Wait no that's not what I'm here to be talking about. Someone drown me in a pool of lemon juice.

Okay. So.

Today during art, while we were working on our projects with our partners, of course me working with my absolutely amazingly gorgeous and spicy partner, (kill me?), I couldn't help but notice the cute lil tattoo that I saw peeking through from under Yoongi's shirt sleeve. I kept glancing at it, naturally, because I'm a snoopy bean and God created eyes for a reason, right?

Okay, so maybe I wasn't as sneaky about it as I now wish I had been, because apparently he noticed me looking at it.

So here's the whole conversation in detail, and hopefully I'm a good enough writer that it feels like you're reading a book:

"You like my tattoo?" Yoongi asked, glancing over at me with a sly smirk. (Okay cringe okay I'm sorry I just want you to be able to visualize it leave me and my shitty writing alone).

I felt my cheeks heat up, naturally, because holy heck he said something to me first and not the other way around.

"Well, I...- I can't really see it well, so..."
Curse my nervousness.

"You want to?" he asked.

All I could manage was a weak little nod, because again, he's literally talking to me, the universe must be on my side today.

So, with that, he pulled up his shirt sleeve to reveal possibly the most stunning tattoo I'd ever seen. There was a bouquet of pretty white daisies that looked to be the main focus, as well as a few stems which beheld pretty lavender colored buds in the midst of blooming. A ribbon the same shade of purple as the little buds was what held the bouquet together. Across the ribbon was a date, which, at this point, I can't remember. Under it all in black, unique cursive English, were the words in my heart, always and forever.

The whole thing had me practically in tears, but I suppressed the threatening urge to let my tears fall. I quickly regained my composure before noticing that his sleeve was being pulled back down to his wrist, covering the piece of art.

"Is it... for someone?" I found myself saying, still in awe.

I could see him visibly gulp. "It, uh... It's kind of personal."

"Oh. Okay."

Of course I wasn't going to ask if it happened to be personal. Personal shit stays personal unless you feel the need to tell someone, so I let it be.

"You're not gonna pry?"

I shook my head no, slightly shocked that he would ask that. "You said it was personal. You'd tell me if you wanted to. I'm of course not gonna ask if it's personal. It would be disrespectful to ask..." I trailed off. "Not gonna lie, though, I do kind of want to know. But don't feel compelled to tell me."

"Well, most people do pry, so I was just wondering..." he said. Oh my gosh, he's an actual angel sent down from heaven. Thank you, God.

"Did you... design it? It's really pretty," I asked curiously. Not a lie.

"Oh, uh, yeah, actually. And thanks."

I nodded, and then we got back to work on our art project.

Okay so you see my dilemma? He's. An. Actual. Hecking. Angel.

Protecc.

Okay I need help but seriously, he's so cute it's hard to believe he's human most of the time.

Maybe he isn't human...

Maybe he's an alien in disguise...

Well, you know, that wouldn't really affect anything in my case.

I'd still have feelings for him.

Okay I'm weird, I know. Leave me be.

I hope when he finds this and reads it, he's hella touched by my words because I mean them, honest to hecking God.

And, I didn't forget about our 'ship name' so here:

Yoonmin.

Or, y'know, it could be MinMin.

OMG that's actually so cute, help.

Okay but I don't have the right lyrics this time spare me. HAVE A NICE DAY.

29 December, 5:34 P.M

♡*:.。.

here's a more detailed chap for ya

if anyone actually ends up reading this lol