THIRTY FOUR

"God, Tae, he probably thinks I hate him."

Taehyung sighed at his best friend's words. He couldn't deny it to Jimin. Taehyung knew very well that Yoongi was upset about the way Jimin avoided him that day at school. He could see the hurt in his eyes, and his heart simply ached for each of his friends.

"Yeah," Taehyung responded. "He probably does."

Jimin slumped on his bed. He knew Taehyung was right, he wasnt going to argue with the younger. He just had to accept that.

"Listen, Chim," Taehyung started again. He turned his body to face his friend completely as Jimin locked his gaze lazily on the younger. He fiddled with his fingers whilst waiting for the younger to continue. "I know you want to avoid this. I know you're hurting. And I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I know how you feel. Because I don't, but I know you're hurting. And you don't have to take my advice, I'm simply going to put it out there for you as a possibility." Taehyung took a deep breath in, and met Jimin's gaze. "I personally think you should tell him. You owe him this much. After you avoided him at school today, that is. And I know he doesn't feel any sense of dislike toward you, so you needn't worry about that. Like I said, this situation is in your hands, so you decide what to do about it. And I will support you no matter your decision."

Jimin started to tear up hearing his best friend's words. Taehyung was truly an amazing friend; and a great all around person. He felt so lucky to have Taehyung in his life. So grateful. He crawled toward the younger who was sitting on the other end of his bed and embraced him in a tight hug. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his best friend and comforted him. He ran his fingers through Jimin's hair, hoping it would be good enough to comfort the older. Which it was.

"Thank you, Tae."

Taehyung smiled slightly. "For what?" he inquired.

Jimin lifted his head from where it rested against Taehyung's chest. He balled his sleeves around his  fists and rubbed his teary eyes before the tears could fall. "Thank you for putting up with me."

Taehyung laughed lightly. "I'm not putting up with you, Jiminie. I'm trying to be a good and supportive friend in your time of need."

"Exactly," Jimin said. "You're putting up with my crap."

"Oh my gosh, Jimin..."

Jimin laughed lightheartedly. "I love you, Taehyungie. My platonic soulmate."

Taehyung giggled. "Love you too, Chim."

♡*:.。.

i love vmin and there's nth any of u can do abt it 😤

n e ways, next chapter will prolly have namjoon in it (?) bc I've come to the realization that the only other member I've introduced is taehyung lmao excuse me while i casually d e l e t e   m y s e l f

omf this is so short

y do I make such short chapters

y do I write these authors notes??

ok bye