FIFTEEN

Yoongi was sat in his bedroom at his desk, leaned back in his rolling chair. His eyebrows were slightly pinched together in contemplation, as he stared at the book before him. He just couldn't help his curiosity.

No, he thought, this is someone's private property. I shouldn't read it.

The blue journal, whose cover beheld several Pokemon stickers, mostly Pikachu, looked so tempting to just open up and read. But Yoongi was respectful of other people's privacy, and he tried his 100% hardest to refrain from opening the book up and reading it.

I could just open it to see who it belongs to... The thought crossed his mind.

He tried to shake the thought from his head, knowing it was wrong. He needed a distraction. A good one.

Yoongi let his eyes survey his bedroom in search for any type of temporary distraction. Nothing interesting, he found. Nothing quite as interesting as the untouched journal which lay on his desk before him. Practically calling out to him.

And so, it was then, after a hard long battle with himself, Yoongi's curiosity got the best of him. He snatched the journal from its place, and opened it.

He scanned over the first page, not once catching a glimpse of anybody's name.

The first entry was sort of deep, Yoongi found. He found it interesting how the writer of the entries worded their...

For lack of better vocabulary, misery.

It wasn't quite misery, persay... But Yoongi knew not how else to describe it. The writer seemed determined to get the point across that they weren't good with words. And they described the feeling so perfectly, Yoongi, himself, could almost feel what they were trying to say.

"Not good with words my ass..." Yoongi mumbled to himself, for it was clear the author, if you will, had an immensely wide vocabulary.

"Tch, can't relate."

Yoongi continued on reading the first entry of the journal, already sort of addicted to what the writer had to say.

I won't tell whatever terrifying demon that's possessing this book any of my personal information. Because God knows I could lose this journal at school and of course somebody would find it. And I wouldn't want anyone knowing who writes the embarrassing events in this book is.

Yoongi chuckled to himself. Smart, he thought. Unless you were Yoongi, in this very situation, where all you wanted to know was who the book belonged to so you could simply return it.

As Yoongi's eyes skimmed over the last phrases of the entry, he found himself in mere shock. For he had certainly found a name, but this was not one he'd expected to find in this journal.

I love Min Yoongi.

That is all.

♡*:.。.

lmao sorry this is short,,

and it sucks aha but..
its an update?

but lil peek over in yoongles pov

oh and in case anybody forgot about chap 1 already, the passages in italic are from chap 1

why do i even leave author's notes tf

yall prolly dont even read these smh