What's Going On

Começar do início

John whistled signaling Terry to walk out. When he pulled away playing with her hair, giving it a slight tug, she stared at him, stuck in a trance. "That's the shot we were looking for! Alright take a 20 minute break," John blurted out with a mischievous grin on his face. Taraji let out a deep breath, needing some type of relief. "You need something to drink?" Anthony asked, seeing a slightly winded Taraji. "I just need to rest for a few minutes that's all. This boy has me so drained," she complained rubbing her belly. Terry walked over, still not liking when Anthony would talk to her alone.

"You good?" He asked, knowing damn well she wasn't. "If you carry me back to my trailer I'll be better. My ankles are going to give out," she whined. He chuckled, scooping her up bridal style and going to her trailer. Once they went inside, the crew quickly set everything up for a surprise baby shower. They had planned on giving her gifts before they finished wrapping up the last couple of scenes, so what better way than to have her distraction keep her occupied while they got ready? Once they got inside, Terry sat her down, grabbing a couple bottles of water out the mini fridge. He handed one to her and she shook her head.

"I don't want the water. I want some dick," she growled, pulling at his pants. "Baby we can't do that here," he whispered, trying to hear if anyone was walking by. "You should've thought about that before you decided to have my inner thighs soaking wet," she said. He laughed, licking his lips as he unbuckled his pants, taking a seat on her couch. "Come here," he told her, watching her thong drop to the ground. She sat down her back to his chest, letting his member fill her up. Riding him slowly her moans began to grow louder. He slapped a hand over her mouth, grinding to her rhythm.

"Don't let anybody hear you. Do you understand me?" He growled in her ear. She nodded, her head tossing back as he left love bites along her neck. With some support from him, she starting bouncing on his dick, feeling her g spot ever so sensitive. She bit her lip to muffle her moan, but it didn't seem to be working. Wrapping his arm around her, he stood them up, making sure not to pull out. Leaning her over the counter, he started working her from behind, handing her a pillow to scream into. The sound of his skin slapping against her ass echoed the trailer. Her walls tightening, bringing Terry to his edge as well.

"Daddy I'm about to come!" She cried, burying her face back into the pillow. Pushing threw her tight walls, he felt her release, her juices splattering onto his pelvic. Cumming right after her, he dropped down to his knees, wrapping his tongue around her engorged clit, sucking every last drop of her sweetness. Her legs started shaking, her second orgasm on the edge only to be interrupted by the door opening. "They're ready for OOPH! My bad! I'll be outside!" Taryn quickly shut her eyes, slamming the door shut. "You just can't lock a door for shit!" Raji yelled, standing up straight.

"How was I supposed to lock the door when I carried you inside and you pulled me to fuck you?" He asked, pulling up his pants, grabbing her thong off the ground and helping her step in them. "You could've checked first! Now we have to talk to Taryn about this!" She said, screaming at this point. "I swear we are going to be stuck fucking only in the bedroom," Terry murmured, helping her walk out the trailer. "You can't even lock that damn door!" She snarled at him. Taryn stood against the trailer holding a blindfold, waiting on them to come out. Hearing Taraji bicker, she held in her stifled laugh. She had her suspicions about Raji and Terry, but she wouldn't have bet that she was right.

"Taryn! Oh my god. Okay so-" "It's none of my business. But now that I see y'all are thing, I bet this baby gonna be cute as fuck! I won't tell anybody else I promise," she quickly said, hushing Taraji up. "Told you to stop worrying," Terry whispered down to her, making her swat at him. "Alright. Come on. We got a surprise for you. I guess it's both of yours. But act neutral as usual Terry. You already know what it is," Taryn said, putting a blindfold over Raji's eyes. Guiding her back to set, she started to feel anxious. What could this cast possibly be giving her? Taryn undid the blindfold, showing decorations, gifts, and a whole bunch of smiling people.