No Need for Jealousy

All the kids say on the couch, waiting to start the vote on where they were taking the family trip. Brey wanted to go somewhere warm so she could finally wear the two piece that Raji bought her. Cel was pushing for Australia for some reason while Heaven kept chanting for Disneyland. "So we have two options. Either we're going to New York or we can take a trip to Jamaica," Terry announced, pulling Taraji into his lap. Cel tossed his head back and groaned loudly.

"What about Australia? Why can't we go where I'd like to go sometimes?" He complained, ready to start the guilty party if his parents fell for his little performance. "Boy nobody is going to Australia. Why do you even want to go?" Raji questioned. "He wants to see if he can fit inside a kangaroo's pouch and see what the inside of it looks like," Brey blurted out before he could answer. "What the hell?" Terry shook his head. "Do you know what it looks like inside of there?" Cel asked, waiting for a real answer.

Everyone shook their heads no, not sure why they were acknowledging his foolishness. "Exactly. We could all be learning about Roos in Australia instead of sunbathing in Jamaica or New York. That's so boring," he pouted as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Taraji rolled her eyes, not giving Cel anymore attention. "Sooooooo we're going...?" Taraji drug out. "Jamaica!" Brey yelled out. "Disney!" Hev shouted, pouting just like her big brother. "Not an option Heaven," Terry told her.

Her bottom lip began to quiver, a tantrum rising to the surface. "You bet not do it. You will get a whoopin today Miss Rae," Raji voiced. "I think you will like Jamaica Heavenly. They have big beautiful beaches there. You like swimming at the beach," Brey said, calming her sister. "Okay. We can go to Maica," Heaven said, wiping her eyes. "Jamaica it is then!" Raji rejoiced. "So a 3 year old seals the deal? How is that even fair?" Cel asked. "Because Tracie, JJ, and Phire also agreed to go to Jamaica," Terry informed his frustrated son.

Within an instance, Cel dropped the attitude. "Wait they're coming too?" He asked, being redundant. Taraji rolled her eyes, knowing that this was going to be a trip full of Marcel's alter ego. "Then I guess Jamaica is cool. It's whatever," he said, already poking his chest out. "You look constipated," Brey blurted, getting a hysterical laugh from Raji. Marcel smacked his lips, glaring at Brey before storming off to his room. "We are leaving next week. Go tell your brother," Terry told his 11 year old.

She got up, doing what she was told while Hev climbed in Raji's lap. Her hair wild in a massive afro, blocking the view of anything Taraji was looking at. "She needs a haircut in the worst way. She's gonna be sweating her little heart out if we take her like this," Raji voiced to Terry as she began braiding Hev's hair. "What are you telling me for?" He questioned, watching her hands quickly work. "Because I need you to take her," she said, not looking at him. "Nope. It's your turn. I took Cel. You can handle Hev," he reminded her.

"So because she's a girl, you don't want to take her?" Irritation bubbling forward. "No. I'm saying I took Cel to get his first haircut. You can take Heaven to get hers," Terry said once again. "Daddy is being punk. Wouldn't you want daddy to take you to cut your hair?" She asked Hev. The little girl nodded, starting to fall asleep in her mom's lap. "Case closed. You're taking her while I go with Tracie to get my nails done. Love you!" Raji spat, carrying Heaven to her room.

Passing by Cel's room, she caught her son looking at himself in the mirror. Flexing and trying to make himself appear to be more muscular than he was. "Phire fina go crazy over this shit. Yeah boy! Looking good as hell," Cel spoke to himself, hyping himself up. Raji giggled to herself, finding her son to be quite the character. She laid Heaven down, then pulled out her phone to call Tracie. Hearing the other end pick up, Taraji was getting the hint that Tracie was going through it with Phire as well.

"I'm not paying for another swimsuit... I just bought you one three days ago... Girl if you don't pull your shit together! He's going to love whatever the hell you have on... and I thought you didn't care what Cel had to say," she said, making fun of her daughter. Taraji burst out laughing at the mother daughter antics. To say this was going to be an eventful trip was an understatement. "TJ!" Tracie snapped Raji out of her thoughts. "I see you got your hands full already," she said, still hearing Sapphire whining in the back ground.