- T w e n t y - n i n e -

Start from the beginning

When he reached the store he immediately went to the 'feminie needs'. He saw different tampons. He didn't know what you would feel comfortable with.

As he stare at the tampons, there was also girls who were looking at him, they were thinking, "Why is that guy here?" "Is he on his period?" "Is it for his girlfriend? Or mother? Or sister? Or for him?"

Jungkook look at those women and smiled. "Hey ladies, what tampon are you girls using?" Jungkook asked awkwardly. The girls look at him with a disgust look before rolling their eyes and walking away. Jungkook facepalm himself before scolding himself because of his ignorance.

Jungkook really can't decide. Soon, an old lady approached him. "Hello sonny, it's been a while since I last saw you!" She exclaimed and Jungkook was shook. Jungshook. Who is this lady?

"Umm... I'm sorry but do I know you?" Jungkook asked and the old lady frowned.

"You don't remember me? I'm the old lady who owns the flower shop! Remember? You brought your girlfriend a rose! I'm disappointed that you don't remember me." The old lady said and Jungkook tried to remember.

"Oh! It's you! I remember! What are you doing here at Seoul?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, I'm just visiting my grandbabies. How about you? What are you doing here at this aisle of feminine products?" The old lady asked.

"Oh, umm, I'm buying a tampon for my girlfriend. But I don't what to pick. Can you help me out ma'am?" Jungkook asked shyly and the old lady smiled.

"I see your still a sweet boyfriend like before. By the way, did your girlfriend like the flower?" She asked and Jungkook immediately sadden.

"N-No... She died when I visit her at the hospital..." Jungkook said in a low voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry my boy... Anyway, when did your girlfriend had her period?" She asked.

"Today. It's her first day at her period today." Jungkook respond while the lady nod as she look through the products.

"Aha! This one!" She grabbed the pack of tampons and handed it to Jungkook. "I think this one is good for her."

"Thank you very much ma'am!" Jungkook bowed and the lady smiled.

"No problem sonny, now run along! Your girlfriend might be finding you."
Jungkook smiled and ran to the counter to pay.

|||

Jungkook burst open the the front door of the house while panting. Jungkook let himself and was welcome by Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hi Kook! What did you buy?" Taehyung asked before snatching the plastic bag from Jungkook.

"Wait! Wait!—" 

"TAMPONS?!?" Taehyung exclaimed before putting the pack back inside the plastic bag.

"Are you on your period?" Jimin teased and he laughed along with Taehyung.

"What?! No!—"

"GUYS! JUNGKOOK IS ON HIS PERIOD! SO DON'T ANNOY HIM! OR ELSE HE'LL BE CRANKY!" Taehyung shouted.

Before the others could join the three of them, Jungkook grabbed the plastic bag and ran upstairs back to his room. He walk towards the bathroom door and knocked.

"Y/N?" Jungkook called out.

"Jungkook?! What took you so long?" You asked.

"Nevermind about that. Here you go, put it on your..... Underwear....... And then your good to go..." Jungkook said awkwardly.

You opened the door slightly and Jungkook gave you the plastic bag. After a few minutes, you walk outside the bathroom and ran towards Jungkook to hug him.

Jungkook didn't complain, instead he immediately hug you back.

"So this is what like to have menstruation.." You mumbled and Jungkook chuckled.

"How am I supposed to know? I don't experience that.." Jungkook continue to chuckled.

"You're so lucky, I wish I was boy.." you whined and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"What?! It's great that your a girl." Jungkook said.

"Really? Why?" You asked.

"Because without you I have no one to love. And nobody would have change my life if it wasn't because of you." Jungkook cooed and you giggle while hitting his chest playfully.

"You're so cheesy!" You cooed and continue to chuckle with Jungkook.

There was a long silence between the two of you. You didn't even break the hug. Jungkook gathered all of his courage and asked you.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"What did we do last night?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Do you really wanna know?" You asked and Jungkook immediately nod.

"Um.... I'm sorry if I broke the promise I promised last night. But if you really want to know then I'll tell you." You told him everything that happened and while you were explaining, Jungkook's eyes widen.

"God that's embarrassing..." Jungkook mumbled and you giggled. You snuggle into his chest before tiptoeing and kiss his cheek.

"It's okay Mr. Crazy.. I love you even though you're an ignorant.."

———•———

I don't know why this chapter was created 😂😂

It's super boring.😂😂

I'm sorry!🤣✌️

Chapter 30 will be published in a little while to make it up for you guys😂😂

BTW!

BTS' NEW MV BOY WITH LUV IS OUT NOW!!!!!💜💓

LET'S STREAM ARMYS!!!!

Boy with luv made me cry so many times 😭😭💜