- T w e n t y - n i n e -

Start from the beginning

"Why are you getting more and more heavy everytime I carry you?" You asked.

You made a big circle in the air using your fingers, making it open a portal to the room you and Jungkook share. You went inside the portal with Jungkook as he hangs on your shoulders.

Once the both of you went in the opened the portal and it immediately closed once the two of you touch the ground. You dragged Jungkook to the bed but he accidentally fell on the ground, making him groan and you gasp.

"Oh my God! Jungkook! I'm so so sorry!" You were about to help him up but he suddenly stood up.

He looked at you with one eye open and the other one was half open.

"You." Jungkook pointed at you.

"M-Me?" You asked and he nod.

"Y-Your p..... p-p..... Pr... ett...y..." Jungkook said. He's definitely out of his mind.

Jungkook then looks away and then you heard him curse. "Why the hell is it so hot here?!" Jungkook immediately took off his shirt, exposing his bare chest and abs.

Your eyes widen once you saw how fit he was. Jungkook removed his belt and was about to remove his pants. You immediately panicked and stop him from removing his pants.

"No! Don't you dare remove that! Are you crazy?!" You exclaimed.

"Yezz I'm crazyy! Crazy for you." Jungkook winked and pulled you to the bed. Resulting you on top of him and him on the bottom.

You were so red like a tomato. This is super embarrassing and awkward. You look at Jungkook's face and saw that he was already fast asleep.

Once again you saw his adorable face when he sleeps. You chuckled and poke his nose. His nose scrunch a little making you giggle. Jungkook opened one of his eyes and look at you, but then close it again.

"Y/N..." Jungkook called out and you look at him. "Please.... Don't ever tell me that this scenario happened... It's super embarrassing... Please..." Jungkook mumbled and you chuckled.

"Okay Mr. Crazy.."

|||

Jungkook continue to hit his noggin, trying to remember last night's events. All he remembers is you agreeing to be his girlfriend.

When Jungkook remember that event, he couldn't help but smile. You were finally his. And his only.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" You called out making Jungkook pulled out of his thoughts.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asked after approaching the bathroom door.

"I-I'm bleeding..." You said in a low voice but loud enough to make Jungkook hear it.

"B-Bleeding?! Do you have a deep wound?!" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"N-No... What I mean is... There's blood coming out of my lower region.." You said in a sad tone.

Jungkook immediately knew what's going on. You're on your period.

"Umm.... Okay okay! Umm.... I'll be back in a sec! Just wipe your lower region with tissues and stuff. I'll be right back!!" Jungkook grabbed a jacket and ran out of the house, and went to the nearest convenient store.