CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My world seems to stop seeing y/n circling in pain and bleed.

I feel nervous and scared of what may happen. She just told me that she's pregnant and the thought of it makes me cry even more, and also seeing her bleedings getting worse.

We're here at the ambulance "do what u can do to save her and my child" I said to the doctor.

He put oxygen mask to normalize her oxygen rate. It's only 10 mins on the way to the hospital but it felt a lifetime.

Finally we are here, y/n is now on the emergency room and I'm now waiting in front of the room feeling depressed.

Y/N's father, Sammie and the other members came all asking what happened.

I just burst out crying sliding my self on the wall sitting on the floor. They all comforted me saying it was not my fault.

The doctor finally came out and say " y/n is very lucky that she's all fine and the baby, she may feel slightly pain but that's normal she just need some rest to recover you may now see her".

The members feel relieved and said they need to go home and also to get rest since they have been awake all night.

Y/n's father and I go inside the room and saw y/n with her tired eyes. Her father gives her a hug and a kiss on her forehead saying everything's going to be fine.

I walk towards her and kiss her. I put my hands carefully on his belly and say " You look so tired you can now rest I will stay by your side and protect you, no need to worry Junghan is on your Mom and the baby inside you is safe.

" As I said those words she let out a tired smile and fall asleep.

AUTHOR'S POV

As promised Jungkook stayed by y/n's  side all night. Y/n is sleeping on the hospital bed and Jungkook sleeping in the couch at the corner of the room.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and realized I was in the Hospital. I look around and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch.

I suddenly feel that I need to pee but failed feeling hurt as I get up. My lips shouted Jungkook's name that made him wake up.

As he saw me awake he jump from the couch and run towards me asking if I'm alright I nodded as an answer.

" Jungkook can you help me to get on the comfort room I need to pee" He wrap his hands on my back helping me to get up.

He helped me until we reached the comfort  room just in the other corner of the room.

" I'm fine honey you can already leave me here" I said gesturing him to go outside the CR.

" I cant just  leave you here, there's something may happen inside here. What if you slip?" He said with a worried tone.

" Fine" I peed with his help not letting me to do a single thing without him helping.

I go back to my bed just sitting " Junghan? Wheres Junghan? I want to see him" I said.

" We'll see him after you discharged" Jungkook told me. The doctor entered the room and said smiling " Well the test came out good and there's nothing to worry about.

You just need to be extra careful for the baby inside you. By the way, you are two months pregnant".

" Well I also conclude that we will see Junghan very soon.

Can't wait to see his reaction about his little sibling" Jungkook said.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n and Jungkook went home on Y/n's house. There, they saw y/n's parent and Junghan playing in the living room.

They all welcomed y/n with hugs and kisses.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV

We are here on my house and my parents and Junghan welcomed us.

" Y/n sweetie, me and your dad needs to go home, we need to rest, Jungkook take good care of both of them" my mom said as she peck a kiss on my forehead and make their way outside.

Junghan is now on his father's arms, I walk towards them " Hi Handsome, did u miss Eomma?" I playfully asked him.

Suddenly he wants to go on my arms but Jungkook stop him. We all go to the living room and sit there.

" Junghan baby, your Eomma can't carry u for a mean time huh? Because there's another baby on her belly" Jungkook explained which seemed to understand by Junghan.

He's growing up fastly , he can now run, say some words and sometimes understand some of what Jungkook and I telling him.

He rested his head on his father's chest and yawn. Jungkook pat his back causing him to fall asleep in no time.

We all go in your room, He tucked Junghan to his crib and lay beside me backhugging me. We all fall asleep feeling tired .

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n woke up and run to the bathroom throwing up. Jungkook also woke up at the noise he heard.

He patted y/n's back as she vomit. " Honey, are you okay?" Jungkook worriedly ask.

"I'm okay " she answered. "But u look not" he replied.

She let out a smile and said " Hey Jungkook no need to worry it's just a sort of morning sickness and it's all normal for a pregnant woman"  she replied while smiling.

" Well I guess I should be used to it " he answered also smiling.

Their conversation interrupted while y/n again throw up. Y/n wiped her mouth and face Jungkook who looks worried.

" I'm sorry" Jungkook said out of the blue." For what?" She asked.

" For not being by your side when you're pregnant by Junghan, I should've taken care of you" he said with a sad tone.

" It is ok, the important thing is you are already here by our side" she replied.

💜HI READER , COMMENT DOWN WHAT CHAPTER DID YOU LIKE THE MOST💜