CHAPTER 15

Hi guysssss thanks for your support. Sorry for the inactiveness but I'll really try my best to be active and to update daily

CHAPTER 15

AUTHORS POV

it's been a week since y/n and Jungkook last saw each other. They are all very busy about their comeback stages, show guestings and rehearsals.

Today is their last stage for their comeback.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I really missed  my family. Today is our last comeback stage and next week we will proceed on our world tours.

I don't want to began the world tour with heavy feelings on my heart, with a secret about Junghan.

I'm planning to tell Armys about me having a son and I talked about this to other members and they said that they will support me.

Bang Of didn't know anything because if I tell him that I will announce the matter about Junghan and Y/n I'm sure he will stop me.

<<<FASTFORWARD>>>

We just finished our last comeback performance and  we are resting in the backstage.

I'm just staring on somewhere thinking about my big news.

I'm sure it's a big issue but I don't really care as long as I announce this news.

I don't know what the company will do but I will just accept it even though they kick me out.

I really love y/n and Junghan and I'm not ashamed instead I'm proud that I already have a cute little bunny.

The staffs called us indicating that it's already time to go to the stage and announce the winner.

Fortunately, we won and supposed to have a speech.

RM hyung give his speech thanking the people who helped us and also Armys.

When he finished his speech, he looked at me saying I should also give my speech and my big news.

I nervously said " Army! I just want to thank all of ur support from the beginning of our debut.

You are the one that brought us up to here.

Thank you for all of us love but I hope that u will continue to love me after I say my news" all of the people look so shocked wondering what will I say so I nervously continue " Armys I know that this day will come that I'll announce this to you and I'm very happy for this day.

Lately u just seeing articles about me with a lady and a baby, and about that news I just want to confirm it.

Yes everyone it's true and the lady is my fiance and the baby in my arms is my 1 year old son named Junghan.

Armys I hope that you'll also love them the way you loved us.

I don't know what will happen next after I announce this to you but I just want to say that Im thankful for all of you for fulfilling my dreams and my love will never change" as I said those words my tears fall down.

We are already here at the dorm and it's expected that Bang Pd nim will call for a meeting.

" Jungkook we are not happy for what you did. But we can't turn back time and all the people already know about your son so we are just hoping that people will accept and will continue to love u "  his face is serious while saying all those words.

<1 day later>

I woke up and get my phone open the Twitter and I got shocked when I saw something.

WORLDWIDE TRENDS
1#Bangtan's8thmember
2#WeloveJunghan
3#ot8

Im overwhelmed for what am I seeing. I called y/n and told him the big news and she is also happy about it.

Our staff called me for rehearsals because tomorrow is the beginning of our world tour start starting here in Soul.

I invited y/n for the concert and agreed and I also told him to bring Junghan to introduce him for the first time to Armys. Our managers all agreed about my plan.

<<<AT THE CONCERT>>>

Our first day concert is already going to it's end. We only have to song remained to perform.

I saw y/n earlier with Junghan but doesn't have a chance to talk to her because the concert started.

We performes all of songs and It's now time to give our ending speech. The members go one by one oldest to youngest.

When V hyung is the one who is already giving his speech, I go back stage and look for Y/n I saw her at the waiting room with Junghan sleeping in her arms, I get Junghan and tell my plan to Y/n she just nodded.

I'm now making my way back to the stage carefully because my sleeping son is on my arms.

When I got back on the stage all Armys shouted seeing my son so he woke up and cry.

He's not used seeing alot of people since they live privately with his mom so he cry.

Im shaking him for him to fall back to sleep but he just been fully wake up still crying.

Jin hyung handed him an army bomb which made him stop crying. He is flustered and happy with the army boms's light.

I proceed giving my speech and Junghan is now  on V hyung still playing the Army bomb.

" Armys this is my son Junghan and I hope u will accept him the way you accepted me.

I know that this is unexpected but I find him as God's blessing for us , Please love him" As long as I said those words I heard them shouting that they love Junghan and they will accept him I feel relieved hearing them

💜don't forget to vote and encourage your friends to read this story, I'll also glad to read your comments💜