CHAPTER 9

Jimin's pov
We're in our practice room resting for a while. I saw Jungkook sitting alone . I whisper " You didn't know that y/n is carrying ur child. U didn't know that u hurt her". "Hyung ? Are u saying something? " He inosently asked. "Nothing" I replied. I respect y/n's decision not to tell Jungkook because she thinks that she can handle the child alone without him. And she's afraid to be hurt again when she'll reconciled with Jungkook. 
AUTHOR'S POV
>>Passforward>>
It's been 1 year since you gave birth to ur son. He is very adorable and undeniably Jungkook's child with his features. He is a minime of Jungkook. Y/n raised him with her best friend Sammie together with her parents. 
Y/N'S POV
I'm willing to give everything to my son. He is already 1 year old and everyday looking more likely tobe Jungkook. I named him Junghan because I think it's cute . Iam at the park with Junghan at his stroller. I decided to take him at the park because today is my day off from being a nurse and I decided to spend this day with my son. We're walking around when a familiar face caught my attention. Our eyes meet and I saw his face being shocked. I looked down trying to escaped at the eye contact. I pushed the stroller away from the man and walk quickly trying to run away. I'm at that situation when I feel a hand touching mine. And yes It was Jimin who's still shocked to saw me. He look directly at my eyes saying something and finally hug me. I suddenly remembered all of the memories that we have shared, I remain frozen. He hugged me for a couple of seconds when he finally turn his sight on my son who is playing his toys in his stroller. He pulled away from the hug and look at me asking for permission to carry my child, I just nodded. He get my child and I help him assuring he will not fall. I let him carry my child when I felt that he's already fine. I can see on his face the happiness while staring at my son smiling. He look again at me and said " Finally I already saw him, He's unquestionably Jungkook's child, He's so adorable. By the way, what's his name?" Jimin asked still looking at my son. " Junghan " I answered him." Hi Junghan it's me uncle Jimin( samchon in Korean) nice to finally meet you" he patted Junghan's back. Jimin looked at me and said " the company is not that strict anymore that's why I can visit u all time from now on and we are not that busy right now. Wouldn't u mind to spend the day with me ?" He begged and I just nodded. I don't know what to feel anymore , the only thing I know is I missed him and I'm happy to see him again. He is currently wearing a hoodie and a black mask for him to not be able to be recognized by his fans. And he looks cute carrying Junghan with that outfit.