CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I wake up hearing Junghan's crying. I carry him but he just keep crying I look at Y/n and she seems tired thats why I didn't bother to wake her up.

I go downstairs and saw their bags on the living room.

I reach for the bag with bunny design. I look for his milk and make it.

I didn't even know how to make a milk formula.

Junghan cry louder causing me to panic. I'm at that situation when the door opened and my hyungs enter.

"Hyungs help me I didn't know what to do!" I shouted. " Where's y/n ?" Jimin hyung asked.

" She's still sleeping on my room I think I made her tired last night" I asnwered still panicking and he smirked.
Jin hyung get the milk bottle and command V hyung to put water in it.

Everybody is looking at Jin hyung wondering why he knows how to make a formula, I'm patting Junghans back trying to calm him but he just continue to cry.

Jin hyung handed me the bottle and I feed Junghan but he refuse.

Im still in panic mode didn't know what the baby wants. " Maybe we need to change his diaper! " RM hyung suggest.

I give Junghan to Jin hyung and Hobie hyung's playing with him trying to make him laugh but that doesn't help he keeps crying louder and louder.

I reach for the bag and find everything that we needed including the diaper.

Jin hyung make Junghan lay down to the couch taking away his pants. Next, he takes away his diaper making all of us to take steps away from the smell.

I gained courage and wipe his butt with wet tissues. I pulled his legs still wiping him when I feel that it's already clean I put new diapers which made him stop crying, I feel relieved.

I realized that my hyungs are meters away from us I. "Hyung!" I shouted looking at the dirty diaper asking them to put it to the garbage can.

They all look at me shaking their head indicating they don't want to. " Fine ! I'm gonna do it " I grabbed the dirty diaper and wipes and put it to the garbage can.

I washed my hand and go back to the living room. I carry Junghan then feed him his milk but this time he accepted .

I feel relieved, sweats are all over my forehead. I sit on the couch leaning my back . Junghan is still drinking his milk.

My hyungs also sit on the couch and suddenly laugh. I looked at them confused. " You didn't know how you panicked earlier as if there's a fire" suga hyung said.

" Hyung you didn't know how it feels to saw ur son crying loudly and u didn't know what he wants" I answered defending myself.

" I can't believe that our youngest is already has a son" V hyung said teasing me. We all laugh at that situation.

Junghan finished his milk and sit up still on my arms. Hobie hyung try to play with him and he responded with a laugh.

Our hearts all melted hearing little cute laughs. I put my son on the ground and he take little foot steps with his small feet.

He walked slowly and sometimes fell but Everytime it's about to happen I will hold him preventing him not to fall because I don't want him to be hurt. Hobie, Jiminie, Jin, and V hyung plays with him and he play along .

While RM hyung and Suga hyung goes to the kitchen and cook for all of us. Junghan is quite playful that makes him more cute.

Now I'm sitting on the sofa feeling tired Jin hyung is now holding Junghan and they keep playing.