CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

Y/N's POV

It's already 2 am in the morning and Jungkook is asleep in his hospital bed and Junghan is also asleep beside his father.

Jungkook's mom is also sleeping in the couch at the corner of the room.

It's the right time for me to go home because there should already no medias outside by this time.

I carefully and quitely carry Junghan from the bed.

Unexpectedly Jungkook wake up asking where are we going, I answered saying we should go home because we don't have enough clothes, milk and diapers for the baby.

Junghan is still in my arms deeply asleep. Jungkook stand up and I help him.

He hug me between our arms is our cute little bunny . " Please don't leave again and comeback" he said.

" Yes Mr. Jeon I'll never leave you again, we will visit you tomorrow in your dorm" I said chuckling.

He grabbed my lips passionately kissing it. I miss his soft lips touching mine.

He pushed me towards him deepening the kiss, we both didn't realize that Junghan is in between our arms causing him to wake up.

We both pulled out from the kiss and I put the baby back to sleep.I saw Jungkook smirked at the side of my view.

"We should go now it's getting colder outside" I said. "Yeah please don't catch a cold, Ill miss u both see u tomorrow" he pecked my lips and I got outside sneaking to not be caught by the media.

........TOMORROW........

Y/N's Pov

I woke up and saw the clock saying it's already 9am in the morning.

I stand up fixing my hair and saw Junghan playing in his crib.

" Good morning my little bunny, did u sleep well?" I greeted him and he chuckled.

I carry her going to the kitchen and there's already a food on the table Sammie must be the one who prepared it.

We both eat and finish taking a bath. My phone rings and it was Jungkook. "Y/n ah I'm already here in our dorm , you can visit now and bring clothes for u and Junghan you'll be sleeping here" he command.

"Okay we'll go there later I will just prepare our things and ourselves" I said to him.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't believe that this day will come that y/n will be back and not just that she back with my son.

I was planning to give her a ring and propose to her. Honestly Im supposed to give this ring at the day that we have sex but I couldn't because of the influence of alcohol.

I'm waiting for y/n sitting in the couch. Finally she arrives.

Y/N's POV

I press the doorknob of BTS dorm and someone went to open it. I saw Jungkook walking uneasy and with a bandage still on his head.

He welcome us and help me of our things." Can you?" I asked and he nodded.

There's no one inside the dorm except of us because others are in a vacation.

By the way, earlier bts' medical team and called me and said Jungkook told them that I can already manage him since I'm a nurse.

I asked Jungkook if he's hungry and said no. I was cooking in the kitchen and heard my boys playing and laughing together. 

Junghan is already used to his father. I heard Jungkook teaching Junghan how to call him and he's repeating saying "appa" over and over again.

I keep listening to them while cooking when I heard a one word that shocked me and made me happy "APPA" a little voice said.

Jungkook run toward me carrying Junghan and proudly saying that he just called him appa.

We're both happy about Junghan's first word. I finished cooking and we eat together.

When we finished eating Junghan yawned indicating he's sleepy.

I make his milk formula and saw Jungkook holding him, I give the formula to him and started to feeding his son.

They both look so cute I thought. I go to the kitchen to wash the dishes. When I feel someone hugging me from the back.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I hug y/n from her back until she finishes washing the dishes. I brought her to the living room and confess all my feelings to her " y/n I cant live without u anymore.

Please don't live me and stay by my side . Please marry me when the right time come" I said kneeling and giving her the ring.

She cries and said yes. I feel relieved at that time because she says yes. I hug her and my lips find its way to her lips.

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook kiss her passionately. They both feeling loved by each other and just followed what their body is doing.

The kiss deepens and Jungkook lower the kiss to her neck leaving love marks.
Y/n slightly moan at the pleasure that she's feeling.

Jungkook look at Y/n asking " baby can we do it here since Junghan is sleeping in my room?" Y/n just nodded giving permission to Jungkook.

He  lift her dress and unclasped her bra. He lower his kiss to her breast sucking it and massaging the other.

Y/n can't help but moan. The light are dimmed that makes the atmosphere more romantic.

Jungkook started to undress her fully with her panty and he also undress himself revealing his member.

Jungkook crawl on y/n and continue kissing her to his lips.

Y/n can feel JK's member teasing hers " Kook ah don't tease me just start doing it" Jungkook smirked at her words and follow her.

He rub her manhood and find its way to y/n's " ah fuck y/n you so tight" he said. He thrust his finger on y/n's womanhood causing it to adjust.

"Aahh, ughh , kook ah " moaned. Jungkook once again attempt to go inside her and succeeded.

Now he is already thrusting into y/n. At first it was slow but it became deeper and harder.

They became a moaning mess in the living room. " Ah Jungkook ah faster " she said and Jungkook followed.

Later , "Jungkook ah I'm cumming" she warned." Me too" . They both cum and said they love each other .

They both dress up and go upstairs to Jungkook's room . They saw the baby deeply asleep they both chuckled and go to bed and sleep hugging each other.

💜TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER .... THEY WILL BE A BIG REVELATIONS AND SURPRISES THAT CAN EITHER MAKE JUNGKOOK AND Y/N VERY HAPPY OR VERY UPSET THAT THEY WOULD SEPERATE AGAIN.....WHAT DO YOU THINK? COMMENT DIWN BELOW AND DONT FORGET TO REACT💜💜💜