CHAPTER 16

💜CHAPTER 16💜

AUTHORS POV

The ending song started and all of the members go closer to their fans in different directions.

Jungkook let Junghan walk on the stage, Junghan plays with confettis and the maknae line played with him.

They are all like kids playing. They all give their gratitude to Armys by bowing and shouting their love.

The concert is already finished and they leave the stage one by one.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw Junghan yawned and with that I held him and he rest his head on my shoulder.

I said my last words for Armys and leave the stage.

It felt a little more heavy on my shoulder " Aw, so cute" Jimin hyung whisper.

" Why? Is he already sleeping? I asked and he nodded.

I look for Y/n and saw her at the waiting room. I walked towards her and she saw Junghan sleeping on my shoulder.

She held him and change his diaper into new one, change his clothes into pajama, tucked him in the baby stroller and put pacifier for him not to wake up easily.

I hug y/n whispering that I love her. " Thank you " she said.

" For what?" I asked. " For telling all the people about me and Junghan" she continued.

" No need to thank me besides it's my responsibility as a father and a soon to be ur husband when the right time comes" I said.

...LATER...

Y/N'S POV

The concert ends at 10pm and it's now already 11pm. I decided to go home because it's already late I still have work tomorrow.

I bid goodbye to Jungkook and he said repeatedly the words " take care" and "I love you" . 

Jungkook said that there will be a service waiting for us outside that will take us home.

I went outside and wait for the service, still Junghan is on my arms sleeping with pacifier.

I saw a van going towards us and think that's it's the service that Jungkook's talking about.

But I got it wrong there's no signs that they work for bighit. 

Two masculine and tall guy with their face covered approach me and forcing me to get inside the van.

It was like my soul left my body that I can't say any words to shout for help.

Im inside the van with the three guys inside, one  on my one side,the another guy on my another side and the the one who's driving.

I can't think of anything, Im not scared but worried for my son.

Finally I gather my courage and speak " who are you? Where are we going?" The face covered guy didn't bother to answer but they look at me with their eyes burning saying I should stop talking.

I didnt speak thinking that If I do they'll hurt us instead I shut my mouth and looked at my son inocently sleeping.

My tears fall, because I'm scared if what they will gonna do.

I looked outside and it seems that we are on the jungle seeing big trees and it was very dark outside.

The car stopped in front of a house and I can't see any neighborhood to shout for help.