42

"We should get up now." Namjoon's hand was softly stroking my hair.

"You get up first." I said laughing, neither one of us wanted to move but we needed to, especially me since we were having Hoseok's last minute party at my family's restaurant.

"Why didn't Yoongi give us some actual time to set this up? Like I don't know a few days? We could've done it this weekend." Namjoon shrugged as he pushed me away from him to force me up.

"Hey, I was comfortable!" I laughed at him as he walked towards his room.

"I need to get changed, I'm pretty sure Yoongi wants us to dress up cause it's for Hoseok." I smiled.

"So this just means we have an excuse to get all cute?" He nodded as I got up to follow him towards his room.

"Let's wear blue!" Namjoon gave me a questioning look.

"Why blue?" I smiled as I pulled my blue dress shirt from his closet along with some black slacks and shoes.

"Cause I look good in blue." He laughed.

"So this is for you?" I nodded.

"Yup, and we can match." He shook his head.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have anything that color blue." He reaches around me and pulled out a sky blue striped button down.

"That works just fine, but don't wear black pants with it, wear khakis."

"And the shoes?" He said as he layer the clothes out.

"What do you want to wear?"

"Sandals." He said enthusiastically. I laughed at his childlike behavior and handed him his favorite pair of sandals.

"We're gonna look good." He winked at me, eyes lighting up with excitement. I smiled and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Your damn skippy we will."