16

Hoseok's P. O. V.

"Come On already! We need to leave now to be back in and have enough time to get ready!" I yelled after Jimin who was frantically running around my apartment looking for something.

"Hold On! I can't find my wallet!" I sighed as Namjoon laughed. I turned towards him.

"And what the hell is so funny?" He laughed even harder as he pointed towards the table by the front door, there sitting in plain sight was Jimin's bright ass yellow and blue wallet.

"Jimin!"

"If your so worried about being on time then help me find it!" I grabbed his wallet and threw it at him as he was running from the bathroom back into my room for the tenth freaking time. It hit him in the chest and he looked from me to it, back to me and then he grabbed it.

"Did you really have to throw it at me?" I groaned as I opened the door and pushed them both out of my apartment.

"Be glad I didn't aim for your head." We barely made the bus it was about to pull off when we ran up to catch it.

Finally we had made it to the mall. I needed to get an outfit for tonight and I didn't really want to dress up too much, but I also did.

"Blue! You should wear blue!" I looked over towards Jimin as he held up a blue silk shirt. Namjoon shook his head and pulled a silky looking black shirt off the hanger and then a half jacket that was also black.

"This, you look best in black."

"But? Don't you think some color would be nice?" He shook his head and started pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Just go try it on." I sighed and gave in as I went into the room to change.

"What's taking so long!? Hurry up and show us already!" I rolled my eyes and stepped out from behind the curtain, and as soon as I did there was a flash.

"Wow you look great Hyung!"

Snapchat

ChimChimmy's🐶  Story

Yoongi's P. O. V.

"Just wear this." I grabbed the clothes that were shoved into my hands.

"Isn't this too plain?" Jaebum shook his head as he pulled a bluish grey shirt over his head and then threw a blue leather jacket over his shoulder.

"Trust me it won't look plain on you." I took the clothes and headed towards my bathroom to go get changed. I came out the door and he gave me a thumbs up and also handed me a face mask and a black hat.

"Here, you can take it off once we're inside the club. I don't want anything to go wrong not even going to give it the slightest chance for it to happen." I nodded as I followed him out the door and towards my car, he turned on me to snap a picture.