7

"Let go. I'm not gonna unblock you. We're not friends so it doesn't matter. It was an accident that I added you in the first place. I just solved the problem is all." I yanked his phone away from him as he tried to grab it back. I pressed the lock button just to see he didn't even have a lock on the phone.

"Seriously? You don't have a password?" He tried again to yank the phone back but I just held him back with one hand.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!" I unblocked myself and tossed his phone back to him. I turned a glaring face on him.

"Don't ever block me again." I growled.

"What the fuck is your problem!? We're not friends! We don't even know each other, why does it bother you if I block you or not!?" Suddenly Namjoon came up to us, he grabbed Hoseok bowing silently to me to apologize. And gave a small goodbye.

"Hey! Hey! Let me go! Namjoon seriously let me go!"
I watched silently as Namjoon dragged Hoseok off with him.

"That was something..." I turned to glare at Jaebum.

"Shut the hell up, I don't want to hear it." He just laughed at me as we made our way to my studio. I sat at the computer fiddling with the mouse as I thought.

"He's cute."

"Yea, he is." I said without a second thought. Jaebum chuckled softly behind me.

"Already whipped." I threw something from my desk at him.

"Omg shut up!" He laughed even harder as he dodged it. I groaned and sat back in my seat as he placed the pencil I had thrown at him back in its holder.

"What you gonna do?" I turned around in the chair a couple of times silently thinking to myself. He was cute, extremely cute. Especially when he was mad. The way his lips took on a hard line and his hands clutched at his sides was freaking cute. And the way his ha-

"Shit!" I groaned leaning forward to place my head in my hands. Jaebum laughed again, silently whispering "whipped".

"Bitch." I growled back.

"Ok, so here's what I got so far. You like that kid, it's obvious there. You want to get to know him right? But you don't know how to start getting close to him because he obviously can't stand you." He laughed at that.

"Tell Namjoon to come back, tell him you want to hear some of his tracks." I looked up at him from my seat.

"How does that get me closer to Hoseok?" He shook his head at me.

"He is friends with Namjoon, he came here with him when he had to see the CEO, so there probably still hanging together now and if you invite him back then the kid will probably come with him." I sat up at the thought of seeing Hoseok again so soon.

"You know sometimes I think your too smart to be my manager." He opened the door to my studio to leave but turned around to me.

"Oh I am, I'm just doing this because I'm your friend. Also I'm going to get us something to drink while you tell Namjoon to get his ass back over here." I smiled after him as he left. That man really was something else. I took my phone out and opened up my Snapchat.

"Hmm.." looks like Hoseok posted again. Obviously I clicked on it, I mean come on why wouldn't I?

Snapchat

Sunshinehobie☀️🌸's Story