41

"Hey, I don't want to be a nag or anything. And I don't want to act like the jealous type, but who was the man you were talking to the other day outside the company?" My reflection in the mirror stared back at me with worry. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Turning around I flopped down on Jaebums bed. Our bed I guess? How in the hell was I supposed to ask him about this without sounding like a jealous boyfriend? Who was that guy he had been talking to? They seemed to be having a really heated discussion, and Jaebum had looked so sad. I groaned and rolled around in the bed out of pure frustration.

"So do you think Hoseok will like these shoes?" I looked towards the door, my face turning red, I had completely tangled myself in the sheets. Jaebum was staring at me from the door with a smirk on his face. The one he gets right before he's about to tease me.

"Um, you ok there?" He laughed out. I scrambled out of the bed and onto my feet, which was still caught when I tried to get up and instead of making my way to a standing position. I made my way to the floor face first.

"Oh god! Are you ok?" Jaebum came to help me up, laughing loudly. I pushed him away from me.

"Stop laughing, that wasn't funny." He snickered.

"Actually it was pretty funny." I glared at him as I made my way out the door, heading to the living room.

"Where are you going?" Jaebum leaned down close to my ear.

"Stay here, lets have some fun." He smirked. I pushed him away by his face.

"Leave me alone." He chuckled and wrappped his arms around my waist, resting his head on top of mine.

"Are you mad at me for laughing?" I rolled my eyes.

"Puhlease Your always laughing at me."

"That your right." I could tell he was smiling when his chin dug a little deeper into the top of my head. I waved my arms around.

"Get off!" He laughed again as he backed away, until he saw my face and saw that I wasn't kidding and that I was actually upset. His eyes grew worried, and he grabbed my hand rubbing soft circles on my palm with his thumb.

"Jimin, what's wrong? Are you ok? Did I upset you?" I took a deep breath.

"Who is he?" I knew he was confused without looking at him when his hand stopped moving.

"Whose who?" I huffed and pulled my hand away going to sit on the couch.

"The guy I saw you talking to outside the company the other day, the blonde one, with the bright smile and crinkle lines by his eyes. He was beautiful, and you couldn't keep your eyes off him. But I also noticed how sad you looked. So who was he Jaebum?" I looked up at him from where I was seated, his face was blank.

"Do you think I'm cheating on you Jimin?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm just, I just wanna know why you looked so sad." Jaebum sighed and came to sit by me.

"He's my ex." I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Does he want you back."

"No."

"And that makes you sad?"

"It use to." I finally raised my head to look at him.

"It doesn't anymore?" He shook his head.

"It was sad to see him again, I loved him, but I also hurt him, I couldn't believe he was outside waiting on me. It hurt like hell to see him again after so long. But he had come to invite me to his wedding, he told me he was finally over me and that he wasn't hurting anymore. That made me a little happy I guess, but I didn't know how to feel honestly. But I do know this, as soon as I turned around and saw you walking into the company my entire mood lifted up. And that was when I realized that I'm in love with you."I blushed at his sudden confession.

"Y-you what?" He came to sit by me on the couch, placing a hand on my leg he turned me towards him.

"I love you Park Jimin." I couldn't hold in my feelings, here I had the smallest little thought that he was leaving me and instead he had been hurting by hisself.

"I'm so sorry Jaebum!"I said as I wrapped my arms around His waist and buried my head in his chest.

"What are you sorry for?" He chuckled out as he placed a hand on my head.

"I doubted you, you were hurting and I was only worried about myself." He pushed me slightly away from him so he could look me in the face.

"I wasn't hurting Jimin, I'm over him. I promise. Now, don't cry, go get dressed so we can go celebrate with our friends." I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. Yes. This was it.

"I love you too Im Jaebum."