2

"Shit!" I grabbed my leg, just having run into the door frame of my room. I had been looking through Snapchat and hadn't been watching where I was going.

"Hyung? You ok?" I glanced up at Taehyung and smiled, while rubbing my leg. I laughed at him.

"Haha I'm good." I glanced back at my phone as my roommate looked back towards the tv. Tonguetech25 just one number was off, Taek-Woon's snap was tonguetech26 and my dumbass put the wrong number. Gheesh, I'll just unfriend him. As I was about to press the remove friend button Taehyung called out for me.

"Hyung?" I glanced up at him.

"Yea?" He looked back towards me then looked at the door.

"Someone's at the door."

"Seriously Tae?" He shrugged as I put my phone away, completely forgetting to remove that snap user.

"Your already standing, what would be the point in me getting up?" I sighed as I headed towards the door. Opening it up I found Minho on the other side.

"Taehyung your boyfriends here!" Minho hit me on the back of my head.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not his boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Your around each other enough, you mind as well date." Minho rolled his eyes and raised his hand to act like he was going to hit me again.

"Yah! Why are you dropping honorifics with me?" I ducked out of his way and grabbed my coat from the coat rack. Hand on the door I glanced behind me.

"I'm off to see Namjoon! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!" Shutting the door so I wouldn't have to hear Minho yelling at me again, I turned and headed down the stairs of our two bedroom apartment.

Me and Taehyung have been friends for as long as I could remember. He was the kid that got bullied on my street when we were younger, of course I stuck up for him. And once we got older we moved out of our parents house and got a place in Seoul together. We moved to the city so I could try and start something up in a career for dancing and he could become an actor. Right now I work as a back ground dancer and teach dance classes to children, but I'm also the masked dancer who goes by Jhope in the underground community. So far I'm undefeated I've won at least 56 rounds, there's a big dance off coming up in a few months that I'm getting ready for now. That's why I'm heading to Namjoons place. We met a couple of years ago, he's an aspiring rapper/producer and he's made all the tracks for my dances. I stopped to take a quick selfie for the snap.

Snapchat
Sunshinehobie☀️🌸

Feeling satisfied with the picture I posted it

Snapchat
JoonieBear🤓 is typing...

JoonieBear🤓
What the hell is taking you so long
People are going to think I'm nice
Waiting on your ass
Sunshinehobie☀️🌸 is typing...