8

"Please? I wanna apologize." His hand was still on my wrist and I could feel the blush that was creeping up my face. Omg! Didn't I blush enough in the car!?

"Why?" He finally let my wrist go to run his hand through his hair.

"Because I was a jerk, I know that now." I placed my hands on my hips and looked at him questionly.

"Now? How long have you been treating Namjoon like shit?" He looked at the ground, dragging his left foot back and forth across the carpet.

"I know and I'm sorry." I huffed at him.

"Why are you apologizing to me? You should be apologizing to Namjoon."

"I already said sorry to him, multiple times. You were even in the car with us when I said it again. I'm saying sorry to you, because you saw that side of me and I regret it." He shut his mouth quickly like he just realized he had said too much.

"You regret it? Why?" He sighed and ran another hand through his hair.

"I regret it because I had no idea I would become so infatuated with you." I gasped slightly. Infatuated? With me? He was about to say something else, when we heard a loud crash coming from the open door of Namjoons new studio. Without even a second thought to Yoongi I ran towards the room.

"Namjoon! Are you ok!?" I was expecting him to be hurt, he's always breaking something and getting hurt. But what I wasn't expecting was seeing him on the ground, well not really on the ground, but rather on top of a very handsome man. Whose face was growing redder by the second. They both scrambled to their feet, dusting themselves off. Namjoon ignored me and gave all his attention to the man in front of him.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry, I... um, I just wasn't expecting you to be in here, let alone right behind the door. I am so sorry omg..." The man held up a hand to stop Namjoon's rambling.

"Namjoon, calm down. I'm fine." Namjoon's face grew redder than his hoodie.

"Y-you k-know my name?" Wait, Who was this guy?

"Of course I do, I'm here to ask you to help me with my OST for my new drama. I'm sorry, you probably have no idea who I am, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Kim Seokj-"

"Kim Seokjin! Of course I know who you are, I've seen all of the dramas you've been apart of and I'm super excited for the new one your working on! Like I'm really really excited. It's about time you get a leading role." We we're all quite as Namjoon rambled on, Seokjins face growing redder with each word that slipped past his frantic mouth.

"Well, um... thank you." He said, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. I cleared my throat at the awkward silence that was beginning to form between the four of us.

"So your Kim Seokjin? And your here for him?" I pointed at Namjoon. He nodded and held his hand out for Namjoon to take.

"Hi, since you already know my name there's no need to formally introduce myself again, but I... um, gosh this is embarrassing. Ok I'm beginning to ramble, so I'll just say what I need to say. I'm a huge fan of your music Kim Namjoon, I've always been. I have been working hard in the acting world to finally land my own leading role, so that I could ask you to help me with my OST..." His words trailed off as his nerves started to get the better of him.

"OST? For your new drama? Me? Really?" Namjoon looked at me to confirm that he wasn't dreaming. I shrugged my shoulders. Gosh this was the perfect time for him to talk with his idol. I tapped Yoongi on the arm and gestured towards the door, motioning for him to leave with me. He mouthed "why" and I rolled my eyes and started pulling him with me. The two men inside the room were so enamored with each other that they didn't notice us leaving. I gently shut the door behind us.