6K Reader Special

Credit to Astral-Turtle for art

Thank You so much for all the reads. As a special little bonus I want to do, I'm going to list some facts about the story. Hope you like it!

1. The time stop lasts for 5 minutes instead of 9 seconds. The reasoning behind this is because already it seems to last that long, but also because most of the villains are immortal. It wouldn't matter how long the time stop is if you can't kill with it. Another thing is that I don't have (Y/N) use it often because in this story, he wants to fight fairly before resorting to his other abilities in honor of Jonathan.

2. I could've made the entire story about DIO instead of (Y/N) and nothing would have changed. It's way too late into the story to change this.

3. At first, I would've had (Y/N) and members of team RWBY fall in love, but I thought about how I would look like a pedo for having teenage girls and a thousand yr old vampire kiss. This is also the same reason why Vanilla Ice has been the only gender bent character I ever made.

4. The story was never actually supposed to happen. After some... "personal" issues, my therapist told me to find a hobby to vent out my feelings. I thought about this story for a while, but never actually wrote it because I thought the concept was too bizarre. I accidentally hit the "Make new story" button while trying to read on Wattpad and decided it just play along with it.

5. When I stated that Holly had the illness from her stand, I didn't bring it up again until a few chapters later, even though this is one of the main goals of the story. The reason why is because I actually forgot I gave her the illness until multiple chapters later. Luckily, I remembered it at the last minute and found a way to bring it back to the plot.

6. Pucci and Giorno are very important characters to DIO, in this case (Y/N), but are probably not going to show up later on except for cameos. I haven't got up to part 6 and this takes place around Stardust Crusaders, so there's a large time gap. But if I were to add part 4 characters, understand that they'll be younger than they were in part 4.

7. There's no question about it, Keith Ruel is obviously a reference to King K. Rool. This was a request by one of my classmates and long time friends. At first, he just wanted this to be a slight reference, but I decided to take it all the way and make him the very first OC I ever made. This was for you, ya gorro-spamming, edge guarding, wavedashing Dedede main. XD

8. The way I write my stories is that I know exactly how they are going to end and all I have to do is make multiple chapters to show how the end is reached. This has caused some problems and weird moments from some of the chapters, but it's working pretty well so far.

9. My original schedule was writing 2 chapters every day except for on the weekends. This has changed to 1 chapter every weekday because they have gotten longer and I have a lot more work to do than I used to have. Also because writing on a phone sucks.

10. For school, I wrote these chapters on my chromebook in google docs. My school had a blocker thing going on, so I can't send chapters directly. When I get home, I copy and paste the chapter from docs and into Wattpad. For phone, I wrote them on notes and then emailed them to myself so I can edit it and publish it later. But that second option is extremely hard and not fun at all. I only used that method twice.