Chapter 6: Cream

The Next Day, City Of Vale

(Y/N) p.o.v

After my spar with the general, Ozpin thought that I was trustworthy enough to roam around outside of Beacon. He still wanted to keep tabs on me, so he sent team RWBY to escort me and guide me through my surroundings. A few days before my fight, I told RWBY my true origins, including how I killed Jonathan and took his body. At first, they were frightened and stayed away from me, but over time, they grew to understand that I have become a different man than I used to be. This walk was proof that our relationship was still intact. We are currently walking through the sidewalk.

Ruby: ...and over here's the weapon shop! They've made some of the best weapons I've ever seen. Ooh! And my favorite bakery is over there! I've been eating cookies from there for as long as I can remember...

Yang: Calm down, sis. We're here to show (Y/N) around, not to buy stuff for you.

Ruby: Right... sorry. I guess I got a little carried away...

(Y/N): It's alright, Ruby. You were just getting a little distracted, that's all.

Ruby looked at me with sparkles in her eyes before hugging me.

Ruby: Thank you so much! You're so kind, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): H-Hey, watch out. We're going to-

But before I could finish my sentence, we both tumbled backwards because of the force of her hug.

*Crash*

(Y/N): *Getting up* You ok?

Ruby: *Getting up* Y-Yeah...thanks.

(Y/N): No problem.

???: HOW DARE YOU HARM MASTER (Y/N)?!

I looked at the source of the voice and saw a woman glaring at Ruby. She wore a dark purple shirt underneath a black cover. She also had a few pink hearts on her clothes.

Weiss: Who are you?

???: Who I am isn't the issue. How dare you tackle master (Y/N) like that!? You could've seriously injured him!

Ruby: I know, I'm sorry! I promise it won't happen again!

???: I know you won't do it again...

Her eyes narrowed and her expression become even more menacing.

???: ...because I'm going to kill you right now. No one harms my master and gets away with it. Come to me, [Cream]!

Suddenly, a white figure appeared from behind her wearing a dark naval blue/purple on its head. It had bright, yellow eyes and horns on the sides of its head. But its most terrifying feature is its mouth. It contained razor sharp teeth and and empty, cold mist can be seen dripping from its mouth. She was obviously a stand user. Her stand suddenly started eating her, devouring all of her limbs until nothing was left. The stand then proceeded to eat itself by breaking its legs and devouring them as well as the rest of its body until all that remained was a black void. I could tell the girls were in shock and horror at what happened, but something about it felt familiar. It reminded me of the Ouroboros, a dragon that would eat its own tail and bring about destruction. Then it all clicked.

(Y/N): RUBY, GET DOWN!

I ran to Ruby and pushed her down before the black void could get to her. I couldn't believe how fast it was, almost like it could rival light itself. Then I saw her turn the stand around and come straight down toward Ruby.