Orchid shook her head and laughed, "Your taste and your senses are both the same."

"What is that supposed to mean," replied Ruby angrily.

Orchid looked at Ruby's dark purple lips with black leopard print and winced.  "That lipstick clashes with everything you have on and why in the name of everything sacred would you wear it."  She waved at her outfit and asked sarcastically, "Did your mother dress you?"

Ruby frowned at her clothes as she picked at them, "For everyday wear yes."

Orchid sighed and shook her head at Ruby.  "You should be wearing a pair of tight black pants with that shirt or a nice airy and light shirt with those pants."

Ruby nodded slowly, "Ah."  Ruby turned and walked back into the closet and came back out with a dove gray sundress that stopped at her knees.  "I notice Kayla and Ebony seems to favor sundresses and so does Kaelen's paramour."  She turned so the flirty skirt would rise around her a little.

Orchid pressed her lips together and tried for a smile, "It's for easy access."

Ruby stopped mid-turn and arched an eyebrow at Orchid.  "Are you serious?  Kayla seems like she'd break if Lucas even touched her and Ebony," Orchid shook her head.  "Let me just say I honestly didn't think either got pregnant by having actual sex with them."

Orchid scoffed as she shook her head, "I can assure you Lucas had sex with Kayla."  Orchid frowned darkened, "Probably from the second he saw her."  Orchid shook her head and waved away Ruby's comments.  "Let's leave this where it's at," remarked Orchid snidely.  "Your simplicity and stupidity has no bounds," mumbled Orchid.  "You say you have her room monitored?  Have you watched the feed yet?"

"Not yet," sighed Ruby wearily.  "Why?"  Ruby voice turned catty, "Don't you have an appointment with my father?"

Orchid's pink lips curled into a smirk, "Your father can wait."  Orchid sat down on the window seat and patted it.  "My ass isn't going anywhere and neither is his face."  Orchid patted the seat again, "Even though we were rivals I'm trying to help you."

"Help me," spat Ruby.  "You just confirmed what my mother -,"

"Your mother likes to watch," laughed Orchid.  "Don't let her fool you."

Ruby pressed her lips together and rolled her eyes, "I'm not fooled by her or you!  What do you really want Orchid St. Clair?"  Ruby covered her mouth and her eyes opened wide as she faked sorry. "Oh I'm sorry you don't like being addressed by that name."

Orchid smiled evilly and rose, "Why did I come here?"  Orchid walked confidently to the door, "You obviously know everything -."

"Don't be made," laughed Ruby as she sat down in the window seat.  "I can't help but push your buttons like you can't help but want to push mine."  Ruby pressed buttons on her handheld until Xara's room showed up.  She turned her device toward Orchid and smiles, "I believe that is what happens when two alpha females are together."

Orchid shook her head in denial, "I never saw Celeste and Acadia go at each other."

"Oh," pouted Ruby.  "Does that mean I'll have to play nice with those two?"

Orchid plopped down next to Ruby and stared at the screen with a small frown.  "One of those women happens to be his precious sister so if I were you I'd play nice."

Ruby sighed and pointed at the screen, "This is last night."

Orchid stared at Ruby her eyes full of concern before she shook her head and looked at the screen.  "I know we play catty with each other but you know I'm your friend, right?"