"I know I'm not the best person and I'm sorry for adding more stress on you." He said getting up pulling his phone out his pocket.

"Are you kidding? I should be thanking you." I said staring at the ground. I felt ashamed.

"Well we both are in crap so how about we go get breakfast?" He said unbuttoning his shirt. "After I shower" he said and I chuckled.

"And I really need some clothes from home.." I said not kidding. I was already uncomfortable in this dress.

"How about I buy you something new?" He asked.

"Chris seriously you've done enough. And I have clothes at home."

"Why do I feel like you really want to go home?" He said sitting on the couch arm rest.

"I'm not going to do anything I just need to get something to wear." I said trying to convince him I won't try to hurt myself if I'm alone.

"How about I grab some clothes and we can get ready at your place?" He suggested.

"Well I wa-"

"Okay lets go" he said before I even answered. He grabbed my hand and drug me up to his room.

"What should I wear?"

"How about lets give these button up shirts a rest?" I said looking in his closet from across the room.

"Abrielle come over here and stop playing." He said pulling me over to his closet.

I looked in and grabbed a black bbc hoodie and grey Levi jeans.

"You know bbc huh? You not too young for that?"

"I love pharrell why wouldn't I know." I said snapping back at him.

"Where the grey vans too." I said pointing to his shoes in the back of his closet.

I looked at all the clothes and shoes Kim had, I had nothing on her. I dann near never wore these wedges I wore yesterday. 

"Okay lets go." Chris said closing the closet, he grabbed a bag and stuff out of his desser draw and we walked out the house and got in the car.

We hopped on the e-way and on our way to my apartment.

"You feeling ok?" He asked. I looked out the window feeling like I didn't know what I was doing with my life but I knew my mom would be destroyed if she knew how I feel about her. I feel like im all alone in life. So much I don't know about life, love, expenses,  everything.

"Abrielle?" Chris hand touched mine and I snapped out my thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry I was thinking about my mom." I answered.

"I'm sure she was a great woman."

"She was."

"I'm sure she's beautiful too." He added.

I blushed and continued to look out the window.

We finally made it to my house and I pulled out my keys and Chris looked around checking out my neighborhood.

"Not the suburbs huh?"

"Nah but it's close to my mom's house." Chris said walking in my apartment.

"Oh really?" I asked curiously.

"She never wanted to move. She loves her house. Aye maybe y'all can meet one day." He said looking around my small apartment.

"Maybe." I said kicking my shoes off.

"Smells good in here." He said taking his shoes off.

I went in my bedroom and grabbed him sim a dry towel and a new extra lofah I had.

"I don't have any men's soap so you have to deal with whatever I have in their sir. And just make a left down that hall second door." I said handing him the towel and lofah.

"No problem. And by the way you look  just like your mother. Beautiful." He said walking to the bathroom and stopped before he closed the door.

I felt my cheeks get hot. Can he stop being so perfect already?  Kim was stupid to not want kids with him. I mean what's the point in being married if you don't want a family?

I went into my bedroom and cut my ipod on to Sza. I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a grey t shirt and a oversized grey fisherman sweater with my black doc marten's. I laid on my bed and looked at my ceiling and watching the origami birds flutter over me.

"You can go in." I got up and looked at Chris and before I could answer the words didn't want to come out. His abs glistening from the water trickling down his body. The towel wrapped around his waist was saving me from completely losing it.

I nodded and smiled and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door and let out a big sigh. I cut on the shower and started to take off my clothes. I stepped into the steamy shower and it felt so good against my skin. As I scrubbed my body I thought about Terrie. I felt so stupid. How could I let that happen. He pushed me to a limit that I had no return from. Until Chris saved me.

I shook the thoughts out my head and rinsed off the soap.

I got out the shower and moisturized my body and hair. I pur on my clothes and opened the bathroom door. I walked into my bedroom and Chris was on my bed looking in my journal!

"Noo!!!!" I said slapping it out his hand and through it in my closet behind me.

"I'm sorry...but not sorry" he said putting his hands up surrendering.

"What did you read and you better not lie" I said point at him.

"I read something about a dream you had about me." He said looking at me smirking.

"That's invading my privacy!  I don't snoop in you're stuff!" I said feelings embarrassed.

"I'm sorry you're right....but I want to hear more about this dream." Chris said nudging me.

I hit him and he pinned me on the bed trying to stop my hits. He put my hands over my head and he looked me in my eyes and at my lips. He kissed me and my thighs were pressed together but he put his hand inbetween my knees and they opened like he was slicing warm butter. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I felt his hardness piercing through his jeans. He took his shirt off and my hands were all over his back....

This seems all too familiar..

☆ Sorry its short but I've been working bare with me! Thanks for reading but I would love your feedback. What do you think about the characters?  What do you think will happen between Abri and Chris? Kim and Chris? Abri and Terrie?☆