Off

The last three weeks have been rough to say the least. Things with the club have been slow moving and we are starting to lose money. Most men don't want to be seen walking into to what is known as a male strip club so they are choosing to go to other clubs. Luckily the repairs are almost done and our inventory is finally restocked. I have never been more thankful for insurance before now. Not having to pay out of pocket is amazing. I'm still at a standstill on what to do about the whole Marcus situation. I don't want to go after him myself and get myself into trouble especially with Faith reaching twenty five weeks now. I did tell the police that the person to have the biggest vendetta against me was Mike and they told me that they were going to look into him for me.Tonight is the grand reopening of the Crunchy Style. The few girls that we lost are coming back. We let them without any trouble because we knew that the girls were losing money and had bills to pay. My parents are watching Rebecca for us tonight and Faith is coming out to the opening with me. Tim, Vannessa, and I all decided that the best day to reopen up on was a Friday.I'm up in my office watching from my window when there is a knock on my door. At first I was worried that something went wrong since the night had been going perfectly, but then Faith walked in with my drink in her hand and a big smile on her face. I walk over to her a give her a passionate kiss. Even though she has been moved back in for about a month now, we haven't made it past groping each other over our clothes. I pull away from her when air becomes necessary.

"Thank you for the drink how is it going down there?" I ask her once I catch my breath.

"It's going great I missed the girls a lot and they can't believe that we are having twins only thing missing is having you around down there." She tells me I sit down in my new office chair and she sits down in my lap. I circle my arms around her waist as much as I can and nuzzle my face into her neck.

"When can we go home?" I ask her. I was ready to go, I had a few drinks already and watching Faith  walk around the room swaying her hips the best she could and the fact that I haven't had sex in about three months has driven me wild.

"We need to stay a little longer and you need to go downstairs and at least show your face." She tells me.

"But what if I just want to go home and fuck my wife for the rest of the night." I tell her as I push my hips up against her so she could feel my semi hard cock.

"Or you could just fuck your wife right here right now, go downstairs for about an hour, and then go home and make love to your wife." She tells me while she pushes down on my growing erection with her ass.I stand up and put her on her feet. My cock is fully hard now and I just needed to be inside her and I needed to be inside her now. I put my hand in between her shoulder blades and push her so she is bent over the desk resting on her hands. I pull up her dress and pull her panties down. I run my finger down her slit and feel how wet and ready she is for me. I slide two fingers into her and start pumping as I fumble with my button and zipper on my jeans. Once my jeans are down I pull my fingers out of her and slide my boxers down. I hear her whimper when I pull my fingers out but that turns into a moan as I slide my cock into her. I start out at a slow pace, teasing her a little and drawing out the moment of being inside her again.

"I thought you said you wanted to fuck your wife?" I hear Faith ask me before she lets out another moan.

"I will get there, just be patient." I tell her as I slowly pick up the pace of my thrusts.I untie the tie at the top of her dress and let the material fall away before I reach with one hand and grope her breast with my right hand as my left hand finds her clit and I start rubbing tight circles around it before I pinch her nipple and clit at the same time. This throws her into an orgasm and I help her ride it out before I start thrusting fast and hard into her while holding onto her hips. My thrusts start getting erratic as I feel her walls tighten around me for a second time. Faith is moaning loudly and I am panting uncontrollably. When she finally reaches her second orgasm, Faith screams my name. I follow right behind her with my orgasm and start to lean against her back before I catch myself and collapse into my office chair. I bend down and pull up Faith's panties and pull her into my lap.

"God I needed that." I say once I catch my breath.

"I missed this between us."Faith sighs against my neck. "Okay it's time for you to go downstairs and interact for once and then we will go home and make love for as long as I can keep my eyes open okay baby this is your big day you came back from a low life loser destroying your club and trying to destroy your personal life enjoy it and don't sulk up here."

"How do you always know what to say to me?" I ask her. She just shrugs her shoulders and stands up from my lap. I pull up my boxers and jeans while she fixes her bra and moves the straps of her dress back to behind her neck. I grab the two sides and tie them together again for her. She grabs my hand to start dragging me downstairs, but I pull her back and down my drink really fast first.Once we are downstairs, I head to my old usual table and Faith goes to the back to visit with the girls some more. Jessica shows up beside me and gives me another drink.

"Faith said no more but I think one more won't hurt much, but if she sees you with it, I didn't give it to you." Jessica tells me. I laugh as I down the drink in one go. Jessica sits in the seat next to me and we start catching up. She tells me how her and Jack have been and that they had decided to move in with each other. I tell her that Vanessa and Janice and Tim and Edward were all moving out to my area and that Tim and Edward were looking to adopt and start their family together.Soon enough Faith came back out and joined us. After the three of us talked for a few more minutes Jessica got up to go back to work. Faith finally told me that we could leave of we wanted to. I stood up and grabbed her hand and started walking to the door while waving by to anyone we could see.As we walked over to Faith's car, it felt as if we were being watched. I kept looking around to see of I could see anyone, but my senses weren't as sharp as they normally would be because of the alcohol in my system. Once we are in the car and heading home, Faith asks me what I was looking for. I told her that it felt like someone was watching us and she told me I was being paranoid. Maybe I was but I could have sworn there had to be someone there.Once we were home, Faith took my mind off of the possible stalker repeatedly throughout the night before she passed out asleep on me. I drifted off soon after her with all thoughts of being watched completely off my mind.

AN:// OFFICE SEX THAT'S SOMETHING NEW WAY NEW IN FACT WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER OR THE CHAPTER ITSELF.WHAT DO U THINK OF HOW FAITH N ASH RELATIONSHIP IS GOING.DO U THINK THERE MOVING 2 SLOW 2 MAKING UP.I'LL POST THE NEXT BOOK EITHER LATER OR TOMORROW JUST WATCH OUT 4 IT.I'M OUT (For Now)