Marcus

Faith hasn't said anything to me, so I don't think that any of the other girls realize anything is going on between us yet, but it doesn't matter. When we arrive at work, we head up to my office. She relaxes on my couch while I start going over the numbers for the club and try to make sure everything is still running smoothly. When the time comes, Faith leaves me with a kiss and heads to the changing room.Before we open the doors I hear some sort of yelling coming from the main floor. When I look out my window, I see Faith arguing with one of the other girls. I run out of my office and down the stairs when I see Jack holding the girl away from Faith.

"What is going on down here!?"

"You! You told me that you didn't date your employee's, but yet here you are shacking up with this gold digging whore!" Trina yells. See, Trina's always had a thing for me and I always shot her down. I didn't trust her; I got a feeling that she just wanted me for my money.

"Hey, who are you calling a gold digging whore, bitch! I love her no matter what you or the other girls think." Faith says as she tries to lunge for her. I grab her around her waist to hold her back. I can see scratch marks running down her arms and I have to try to keep my cool.

"Shh, babe, calm down. You know I'm yours." I try to soothe her. "Faith, baby, what happened to your arm?" I ask her once she calms down some.

"This bitch thought that it would be a good idea to grab me when she confronted me." Faith tells me. I look at Trina to see that she has a smug look. It seems she is proud that she left a mark on my Faith.

"Alright Jack help me take these two up to my office, we need to open." All four of us walk up to my office.

"Okay, Trina, start explaining." I tell her when we into my office.

"Well, I noticed that you two were always coming in together and leaving together I wanted to know why that was and then how she was able to catch your attention when I couldn't then she told me that you two are in a relationship and living together I guess I lost it." She tries to look upset by all this, but I wasn't buying it.

"Okay, Faith, your turn." I look to her.

"What she said is what happened except she didn't ask anything from me she came up from behind me, grabbed my arm to spin me around, and started yelling in my face." Faith says as her and Trina glare at each other.

"So basically, Trina started all this because she was jealous that Faith and I are together right?" I say looking between the.Faith nods her head.

"Okay, you both know my policies right?" They nod their heads. "Okay, so Trina you know what's going to happen. I understand that arguments happen, but Trina you one, grabbed someone leaving marks and drawing blood and two, you started an argument where I could have had customers so I have no choice but to let you go your contract is done get your things and Jack will escort you out."

"So I get fired and nothing happens to Faith?" Trina yells as she stands up looking pissed off.

"You admitted to starting everything this isn't the first time that this has happened either I have been really nice with you and forgiven multiple things, but you injured someone this time and I can't let that slide." I tell her sternly.

"Fine." Trina yells as she stomps out. I lean back in my chair and rub my eyes. I hear Jack leave to follow Trina and Faith gets up and push me back in my chair to crawl into my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and snuggles into my chest.

"You didn't have to fire her."Faith says as I scoff.

"Yes I did she wouldn't get any better and she drew blood on you she's lucky that I had to handle that professionally let me call Vanessa to come down here I just want to go pick up Rebecca and have us just head home."