I Love You

It has been two months since I realized that I loved Faith and I still haven't told her yet. I'm moved into my house finally. I decided to just take my furniture from the apartment. I figured that if Faith moved in with me then we can go get stuff together.Tonight is the night though. I'm going to tell Faith that I love her and that I want her and Rebecca to move in with me. I had a long conversation with my mom about this because I was freaking out that Faith would say no that it is too soon for her. My mom told me that if Faith says not right now to moving in with me, but says she loves me then that is all that matters.Faith and I have been having more and more sleepovers at her house. I didn't tell Faith that I was moving so I didn't want to bring her over to the house. Almost every weekend for the last month my ferret and I were staying at Faith's. Angela had gotten all moved into her dorms and was watching Rebecca tonight for us. She still has another week before her classes start and her parents were here in Houston long enough for her to move in and that was it.I have Vanessa, Janice, Jennifer and Angela take Faith out to the spa and shopping for a nice dress for tonight. I decided to make reservations at a place called Morton's The Steakhouse at seven o'clock tonight. I told them to text me the color of Faith's dress so I can make sure that I have a shirt to match it perfectly. I also told them to try to steer her more towards a blue, red or black shirt since those were the colors that I brought with me. A few hours later, Janice texted me that Faith found a blue dress.I was sitting at Faith's apartment watching the ferret and the kids play on the floor together with John. I brought my PlayStation 3 over so John and I wouldn't be bored. We were playing another game of Madden when the girls finally came home. After Faith put her bags in the bedroom she came over and sat on my lap. There was still about three hours before we had to leave to make our reservations so we all sat around and talked for a little while.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, thank you for the spa day; I really needed it." She tells me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you babe."About an hour and a half before we have to leave, Vanessa and Jennifer pull Faith into her bedroom so she can start getting ready. I decide to go ahead and start to change, so I grab my bag and head to Rebecca's room to get changed. I put on my black dress pants, my dress boot (in case you can't tell, I like my boots), and my black tank top. Once I double check to make sure my hair still looked ok pulled up in its ponytail, I decide to wait to put my dress shirt on until it's almost time to go. When I get back into the living I pick my controller back up so we can continue our game.

"So are you nervous about tonight?"

"You have no idea I just hope that she says it back and wants to move in with me how did you make it through the night that you told Vanessa?"

"I drank too much and then slurred it out." She laughed.

"What about you Johm?" Janice asks him.

"I kinda just blurted it out to her before bed one night. I couldn't believe that I had let it slip but she was happy about it none the less. I don't think you should worry so much. You can see it in the way that Faith looks at you that she loves you and I'm sure she is just as nervous right now, but I bet she doesn't know what is going to happen." He says.After our game is done I look at the clock and realize that it is almost time to go. I grab my blue long sleeve shirt, slide it on and button it. Once it is tucked in I roll my sleeves up and decide to wear my tie after all. Once I'm completely dressed I hear Faith's bedroom door open. When I turn around to see her, my mouth just drops open.Her blond hair is pulled into some type of bun that sits at the base of her neck. The dress she picked looked sexy as all hell on her. It was a navy blue dress, like my shirt, that was strapless and came down almost to her knees. On her feet she had on these black fuck me heels on and I could feel myself start to get hard. 'You need to calm down.I tell myself trying to will down my erection.My mind finally starts working again and I walk over to Faith, grab her hand and plant a gentle kiss on the back of it.