Meeting

I looked around my club and I start to wonder is my life going to be sleeping late and at my club 24/7.Don't get me wrong I love being surrounded by beautiful women who are willing to take a there clothes off for a show but there has to be more for me.I always wanted my own family with a wife and a couple of kids with some dogs running around.I'm not a normal woman as you can tell. Damn my bad I forgot to tell you my name.Its Ashley Marchelle Williams.I'm 25.I have a dick.At first people were freaked out by it but then I guess they were like fuck it and I never had any problem with it anymore.I own multiple prestige strip clubs named Crunchy Style.Don't comment on my name.I'm the daughter of Janet Williams and Michael David Williams.No brother or sister.I meet my best friends who are also co owners of Crunchy Style.Vanessa and Tim.Both gay if your wondering. Anyway back to my thoughts I was chilling taking a sip of my vodka.I saw her white slick legs.Probably 5'9 with blonde hair.Her long slender legs that made her ass look amazing.I watched her go into the stripper entrance.I was thrown off when did I hire a new stripper.I got up and went to my office and called up Vanessa

"Hello."I forgot to say that Vanessa was on a cruise with her wife Janice it was probably extremely  early in the morning.

"You wouldn't so have happened to hire a new stripper and not tell me?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that.Her name is Faith Evans.She's 24.Her stage name is Daze.She's been stripping for two years.She has some great talent she seems like the type to keep to herself meaning no trouble."I hated finding out thing late

"Where did you find her and why haven't I been introduce?"

"She came looking for a job apparently the last place got shut down for drugs and prostitution."

"VANESSA?!?You know I don't c-"

"Ash if you are listening to me she got cleared of all charges.She was the only one cleared of the charges.Apparently cops were watching the club for awhile and they also had uncover cops that offered her drugs and propositioned her but she refused.So that isn't nothing to worry about."

"Sorry for ticking.I know you wouldn't put the club in danger.Do you know if she's dating anyone?"

"As far as I know she's not,but I would be careful Ash she seems standoffish but it seems that she can take care of herself is she needs to."

"Alright I'll consider it,but Ness there's something about her that's drawing me in and I haven't even seen her face yet."

"Just be careful Ash.I'll talk to you later.We'll be back by Wednesday love you."

"I will love you." After hanging up the phone.I decided to just stay in my office for the rest of the night.I had Tiny one of the waitresses, to bring me a drink.I had a perfect view of the stage and bar.I sat down by the window and just watched dancer after dancer get on stage.When Daze got onstage I was amazed.She was gorgeous but that couldn't even describe her. Then she started dancing I was just lost for words.I coldn't do anything except for watch. I knew from this moment then from this moment she was exactly what I needed and wanted for a wife.Now I needed to make her mine and keep her.Before she was done with her dance I decided to sit downstairs to see if she would notice me.It was after she came out from taking the tips.We made instant eye contact I watching her sway her hips as she start walking towards me with this confidence that wasn't there earlier.She boldly sat in my lap and start talking to me.It wasn't deep things just boring things.Eventually she got around to asking me if I wanted a dance.Of course I agreed when we I asked her about a private VIP room seeing if she knew because I'm the owner but she didn't know that yet.

"Its $300 alone for the room an extra $100 for a lap dance or I can just dance on the stage in there for no extra charge."

"I'll take it."

"Okay I'll let one the guys know I'll be right back."I smiled watching her go to Jack one of the bouncers inside.He looked at me as Faith I shaking my head telling not to say something.He nodded his head and went to get the room ready.There were eight VIP rooms that could be rented for $300 an hour with a personal stripper on a private stage.If you wanted a lap dance it was $100 thirty minutes and $200 for an hour.Once the room was ready Daze came to me and took me by the hand and led me to the room even though I already knew where it was.

"So what would you like me to do?"

"I would like for you to sit down and talk to me then we can go from there."It was slick but it was worth the shot.She looked at me like I was crazy before shaking her head at me then going to the private stage after starting the music and dancing on the stage.I moved closer to the private stage so we could talk.I really wanted her.

"What's your name?"

"Daze like I told you before."

"Your real name not the fake one."

"Can't do that."

"You can I just want to talk.I want to get to know you."

"Still no."

"May I ask why not?"

"Because you might be some crazy stalker who can kill me."I like how she's cautious and not trustworthy instantly.

"I promise I'm not,but you aren't going to believe me until you know me.My name is Ashley Williams but you can call me Ash.I'm 25.I have a ferret my own apartment and I would love to take you out on a date."I basically told her that I was her boss.I knew she recognized my name when she turned off the music and sat beside me.

"Why did you ask me my name if you already know it?"

"I wanted to give you the chance to just tell me,but it a really good thing you don't give your real name to everyone.So now will you go on a date with me?"I was starting to sound desperate

"Why would I risk my job by going out with the boss?No offense or anything and if you weren't I would but I can't risk it, I have too much to lose if I lose this job.I'm sorry."I could tell she was sorry but I kept pushing

"I promise you that you won't lose your job or anything.Just give me one shot please.I can't explain it and I know that I don't know you,but I feel drawn to you.I don't know what it is."

"Let me think about it.There's still an half hour what do you want me to do?"I figured I might as well  for a lap dance from her.

"I want a lap dance."She looked surprised maybe because I wanted to talk the whole time.She nodded her head turning back on the music and climbed into my lap.It was amazing having my arms around her and her close to me.I slowly stopped her grinding and just started at her.I could see the nerves and how scare she was through her beautiful blue eyes. She stared back in my chocolate one's.She stopped completely shook her head and bolted out the room.She just left me sitting there alone and confused.

AN:// I'm back with a new book.I promised the dedication because she made a cover but I didn't use it. Ashley sounds familiar doesn't it? What do you think about Faith/Daze.Just tell me what you think period.I'm out