Mrs&Mrs.Williams

It was four o'clock and I had about two hours until the wedding started and I was sitting in my room watching TV. Faith and I had found a way to communicate between each other. Rebecca had gotten restless while Faith was getting ready so she came to see me. Eventually, she went back to Faith. Rebecca kept going back and forth so we started writing little letters back and forth between us. I did not want to face Faith's wrath for a third time today.

Flashback

Before I had a chance to get off the bed for breakfast, my door was thrown open and then slammed shut. I knew who was standing there so I didn't even look.

"What do you want Vanessa?"

"Why couldn't you follow the one thing that I told you?" she started to shout at me. That just plainly pissed me off.

"Who do you think you are? You don't know what happened." I yelled back at her. I didn't want anything to ruin this day and Vanessa  is pushing it right now.

"So explain then." She said a little bit calmer now.

"Faith called me crying last night she needed me, so tradition and your orders be damned I came here and held her through the night so she could sleep and enjoy her day." I say to her at that she deflated.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know she said that she would be alright with you staying away."

"Well she wasn't so are we good now?" I ask her.

"Yeah, again sorry." She says as she turns to walk out of the door. I lay there for a little longer and then get up and head down stairs to eat breakfast.

End flashback

Then we got caught texting. Vanessa didn't throw that big of a fit about it, but she did take away Faith's cell phone and let me know through a text message that we would have no further contact with each other. What Vanessa forgot to think about was little Rebecca running around.At around five Rebecca was kept with Faith so she could get ready. The only thing I had left to do was put on my shirt, vest, tie, and jacket. Tim and John are standing with me. Our suits have black jackets, shirts and pants. While Tim and John's vest and ties match the bridesmaid's dresses of Vanessa and Jennifer's, which are royal blue, my vest and tie are ruby red to match the sash on Faith's dress from what I'm told. I had my hair pulled back into my usual ponytail. After Rebecca left to go Faith, John, Tim and my dad came into my room to see if I was ready yet. After I put my shirt and vest on my dad asked to talk to me alone for a minute.

"How are you feeling?" My dad asked me after a few minutes of silence.

"A little nervous about standing up there and not stuttering of my vows, but I'm excited to finally make all this official." I tell him. I turn towards the mirror and start to tie my tie. Once it's tied I can't seem to get it straight. My dad grabs me by my shoulders and turns me around to straighten it out for me.

"Were you this nervous when you were marrying Mom? I know that Faith is the one and I know that I want to spend my life with her and keep expanding our family, but today is bring the nerves to the surface for no reason."

"On the day I married your mom, I couldn't sit still all day you're already doing better than me I was pacing so much that your grandmother had to come upstairs and make me sit down so I wouldn't ruin her carpet." He laughed.

"Well the nerves didn't hit until I started getting dressed."

"I can guarantee you that as soon as you see her walking towards you down the aisle, all those nerves will disappear and as you say your vows, everyone in the crowd will disappear and it will be just you and her." He tells me.A few minutes later, it is time to head to the backyard. I walked my mom to her seat and then went to stand near the justice that was marrying us. John and Tim were standing beside me. Once everyone was seated, the music started to play. Angela walked down the aisle as Faith's maid of honor and then Jennifer's followed. After they are settled on the opposite side of us, I see Ryan and Rebecca walk down the aisle as our ring bearer and flower girl.Ryan had a mini tux that matched mine. Rebecca's flower girl dress is ankle length with a beaded design on the bottom have of the dress. It's a sleeveless white dress with a red sash the matches my vest and tie.Once they were standing in their assigned spots, the music changed. Faith went with the classic bridal march. I turn my head to focus on Faith and I am blown away by what I see. Her dress had a sweetheart neckline, a halter style top and a flowing a line. There was a red sash that matched me and Rebecca's under her breast. You can kinda make out her little baby bump but not completely.