Hector past and the flirts fails.

Start from the beginning

, For this music is my language ,

, And the world es mi familia ,

, For this music is my language ,

, And the world es mi familia ,

, For this music is my language! ,

We ended our song and the bar was cheering. We went off stage to cool off " I'm just going to have a drink at the bar amigo. Do you want anything? " i asked Ernesto. " no thank you Hector. I'm fine for a moment. " Ernesto said, I nodded and walked off to the bar. I sat at the still and the bar tender for my drink. " you were really good on stage. " someone told me. I turned to my right side and... it's her! " oh... really? " i asked, nervously " of course! And plus. I saw you looking at me. " the lady said.

" oh, I'm so sorry about that. " i apologised " it's alright. I didn't expect someone to see me. " the lady said. " so... what kind of sweet lady is doing here at the bar? " i asked, * what are you doing hector?!! Are you flirting with her?!! * i thought " sorry. I didn't mean- " as I about to apologise, she cuts me off " no, it's okay. I came here because I heard music here, and it was coming from you guys. " the lady said and smiled at me. " so. What's your name?... just asking. " i said.

" Mollene. Mollene La Grey. You? " she said, as she told me her name. " Hector. " i told her my name. " so. Do you want a drink while we're here? " i asked her. And... she nodded. We started talking about things and laughing at joke, it was doing great. It's was now 6pm. We done proforming and packed up our guitars. I took one look at Mollene, she was just sitting at the table with a smile on her face.

" Hey Hector! We have to go. " Ernesto said. " oh, um. I'll catch up to you later. There's one things I need to do first. Okay. " i said. Ernesto nodded and walks off. I went towards mollene and asked her this. " hey. Um, do you want me to walk you back home? " i asked her " oh! I don't know. I mean, I really need to get going. " mollene said. Mollene stood up and as she about to walk off, she open the door and all I heard was from outside like. mollene beauty, hey beauty and that's the girl we fell in love with.

Mollene closes the do and looked at me. " okay, let's do this. "

Time skip

Me and mollene are walking while I was mollene home, we starting talking while walking. " so. Your from here? " i asked " well yes, I lived here when I was little. " Mollene said. " um, Mollene. Why did the guys from outside said " mollene beauty. " ? " i asked " well. It's because of my beauty. Every guys... well. Some of them, They started to fall for me. But the nickname. I don't like. "

" so...you mind guys to fall for you? " i asked " yes and no. I did like guys are sweet who see me as a friend. But not a show off, Thinking they can win the girl by beating a guy to impress her to win her heart. I just want a sweet guy who excerpts me who I am, instead of my looks because I'm Mollene beauty." Mollene said. I understand what she meant. She just wants to have a normal life like anybody else than being called mollene beauty of how they want her to be called.

" well, here's my stop. " mollene said. We stopped walking and made it outside her house. " well, I guess I see you soon. " i said " yes, we will. " Mollene said " oh, and hector. " " yes? " i said, wondering what she is going to say. " when are you going to preform in a another city? " mollene asked " 7 weeks, why? " i asked " because I want to get to know you. " Mollene said, and smiled at me. " well, goodnight hector. It's nice to meet you. " mollene said, and walks inside her house. As she went in, I just stood there and gave out a soft sigh.