*forty three.

___

___

-A few weeks later-

You walked into the room, following the boys' voices, walking in and finding Namjoon with his back to you. You cocked your gun, but before you could do anything, he turned around and grabbed it, shooting you in the stomach.

You groaned, holding your stomach as you bled out. You watched your friends as they looked at you helplessly, and all you could do was reflect their expression.

You grabbed Namjoon's ankle and pulled him to the ground, attempting to grab your knife, but you were too slow. He aimed the gun at your head, and pulled the trigger.

It was over. You couldn't save the boys. Fourteen people dead.

You sat up, gasping and grabbing at your stomach. You looked at your hands and saw blood everywhere. Blood on your fingertips, your floor, your bed. You ran out of your room and downstairs, finding the boys in the living room.

"I'm bleeding." Everyone looked at you, concerned and confused. "Get it off. Get it off, please! There's so much blood!"

Seungcheol got up and walked over to you, kneeling down to where you had curled yourself up on the floor. "Seungbi, you're not bleeding-"

"Yes, I am." You whispered, cutting him off as your whole body continuously shook. "He shot me, Seungcheol. There's so much blood."

"Look." Jeonghan said, joining and kneeling next to both of you.

He swiped the back of his hand across your stomach and pulled back, showing you. There was no blood. "I'm not bleeding?" You questioned.

The two of them shook their heads at you, telling you that you weren't bleeding. You sniffled, getting up off the ground. "Sorry." You whispered, sitting down on the couch.

Seungcheol sat beside you, pulling you to his chest as you calmed down.

"Why did you think you were bleeding, Seungbi?" Soonyoung asked.

"I guess it was my nightmare." You replied.

"What happened?" Seokmin whispered, his voice soft.

"Namjoon shot me, twice, and killed me. I couldn't save you guys. We all died."

"We're alive, Seungbi. Alive and well." Wonwoo chimed in.

"I know." You sighed. "But I can't stop my nightmares, and that scares me."

Then the doorbell rang, and being on high alert, you jumped up and ran to the door, peeking out. Once you saw who it was, you opened the door and was pulled into Lisa's embrace.

"Was it you that burned down the house?" She asked, still hugging you as she closed the door and locked it.

"Yeah." You told her.

"Cool." She said, then she looked over your shoulder. "Oh my." She was looking at the boys, and how beat up they were. "What if they made it from the fire, Seungbi? Then what?"

"I told them I'd take them out single handedly if they touched anyone I'm associated with ever again." You replied.

She nodded, and you both joined the boys on the floor. "You wanna know something fun, Lisa?" Jun asked.

"Of course I do." She beamed.

By the way Jun glanced at you, you could tell he was about to expose you. "No, Jun please-"

"Mingyu and Seungbi made out in the kitchen a few weeks ago."

You groaned. "Of course."

Lisa gasped and looked at you, slapping your shoulder. "And you didn't tell me, Seungbi? I'm your best friend!"

"I'm sorry." You laughed. "I kind of didn't get the chance."

"Oh right." She pursed her lips. "But you can always reenact-"

"No!" You and Seungcheol exclaimed at the same time.

Lisa put her hands up in defense, laughing. "Alright, my bad."

Then the door bell rang again, and you slowly got up to check. When you saw who it was, your whole demeanor changed, and the boys saw this. Seungcheol gently pushed Lisa farther away from the door as you swung it open and pulled Namjoon in, taking him to the ground in one rage filled, swift motion.

"It's really bold of you to come to my house after what you did." You growled through clenched teeth. "I would choose your next words very carefully."

He held his hands up as he shut his eyes. "We want to talk. That's all. No funny business, just talking."

You got up and looked down at him as he helped himself off the floor. Everyone was carefully watching you, like people watching a venomous snake about to strike. The scars on your knuckles were stretching with the way you were clenching your fists.

You turned back to the other guys and saw them all standing there, intently watching you. "You should've thought about talking it out before you nearly killed my family."

You looked at Taehyung and he shrunk back. When you looked at Jimin, he saw a fire that had no intention of going out. When you looked at Jungkook, he saw your dark past with Noah. When you looked at Hoseok, he saw a teenager in her element. When you looked at Yoongi, he saw an angry sister. When you looked at Jin, he saw the equivalent of Namjoon, who would be equally as angry if you did what they did.

"You were scared, so you try to kill people that I love to make me vulnerable, so that it's easier for you to get rid of me. Well, let me tell you this," you paused, moving Namjoon to be with his friends outside. "If they died, you'd really have something to be scared of. You'd be looking over your shoulder every time you went out. Talking is out of the picture, and it has been for a while."

You slammed the door on them and locked it, making sure they'd walk away. When they did, you turned back around and sighed heavily.

"What if they wanted peace, Seungbi?" Seungcheol asked.

"If they want it that bad, they'll prove it." You replied, looking at Seungcheol. "You can't tell me that you would just accept their request without knowing if they could uphold their promise."

He nodded. "No, I think you made the right decision. You should go cool off in your room with Lisa. It's not good when you get that angry."

You nodded and he sent you and Lisa up to your bedroom. You both laid on your bed, and she rested her head on your stomach.

"I've never seen you so angry, Seungbi." She said, her voice small. "Can I ask what exactly happened."

You stayed quiet for a moment. "When I saw Seungcheol, I thought he was dead, Lisa. I thought the boys would die, and ever since then, that's all I've thought about- what I would've done if they died in that room. I lost my parents and that was really hard, but losing this family would've been my breaking point, you know? I can't just, forgive Bangtan after that. Peace is great, but I won't give it to them after they brought us hell on earth so many times."

"I can't imagine that feeling." She said. "However, I can confidently say that I wouldn't forgive them right away, either. You have so many people on your side, so just remember that, okay?"

You nodded with a small smile playing at your lips. "I will."

-