nineteen.

___

___

You sat up as soon as the- sensual- dream you were having about Jihun was over. There was no way you had a wet dream about Jihun. When you looked over at him, you saw him smirking and nearly jumped out of the bed.

"Did you-" you cleared your throat. "Did you hear any of that?"

He shrugged. "Only a lot of it.

You grabbed the bridge of your nose and sighed. "I'm taking a shower."

You went into the bathroom and locked the door, stripping down and getting in the shower. When you were finished, you got out and realized that you didn't have clothes in the bathroom with you.

Groaning, you slowly opened the bathroom door. It looked like Jihun was asleep again, so you started walking to your dresser. You were getting things out when you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"First you moan out my name, then you prance around in a towel?"

You laughed nervously. "In my defense, it's not on purpose."

He smiled and you quickly walked back into the bathroom and changed into this.

You walked out, and Jihun groaned as you walked out of the room together. You went downstairs so you could change his bandages, and when the cleaning substance hit his skin, he hissed.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he smiled. "I just wanted to see your reaction."

You shook your head and finished cleaning him up, putting new bandages on. "What are you two love birds doing up so early?" Seungkwan chirped.

"Seungbi had a-"

Jihun started, but you slapped your hand to his mouth. "Would you look at the time! Time for breakfast!" You shouted.

As you were walking to the kitchen, you turned to Jihun and continued walking backwards. "Jihun, you can't tell people about that."

"Tell people about what?" Mingyu jumped in.

You jumped and turned around. "Holy- nothing, Mingyu."

"Tell people about what, Jihun?" Mingyu continued.

You turned back to your boyfriend with pleading eyes. "Jihun, please don't."

Seungcheol walked into the kitchen. "Please don't what?"

You threw your hands up. "Is everyone going to walk into the kitchen right now?!"

As you said that, eleven boys walked in, joining the four of you at the table. "Jihun, are you going to tell us why Seungbi is acting like this?" Mingyu questioned.

"This can't be happening." You mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Chan asked.

"Seungbi won't let Jihun tell us why they're up so early." Seungkwan informed.

Seungcheol narrowed his eyes. "Is it really that bad, Seungbi?"

"Jihun, you might as well tell them." You said, putting your head down on the table.

"Seungbi had a wet dream."

Seungcheol gasped dramatically, making you bang your head on the table. "I'm never going to see the end of this."

Seokmin patted your back. "No, you aren't."

You ate your breakfast, despite your pouting. When you finished, you and the boys watched a movie together to pass some time.

"Okay," you yawned after a while. "I think it's nap time."

-

a/n: this chapter is so short because i took everything that led to sexy scenes out of it😳😳