*thirty six.

___

___

"Seungcheol. What do we do?" Changgu asked.

"Seungbi's smart. She has a plan, we just need to help her put it in motion as fast as possible." Seungcheol replied.

"And how will we do that?" Hyunggu asked.

"The first place she was attacked by Kyoungyu was the library, so we need to get the surveillance tape of that incident. We get the letter that he sent her along with the picture. Then, we get the surveillance tape of what happened at the school yesterday." He said.

"Won't she need a lawyer?" Chan questioned.

Seungcheol nodded. "I'm her lawyer."

"Should we split up?" Shinwon asked.

"Yeah. HoeTaek, you go to the library. I'll go to the school. The rest of you stay here and look for the letter. It's in a red envelope. Keep your ears open for calls incase it's the prison." He said.

They all shook their heads and went the ways they were assigned. Seungcheol got in his car and headed up to the school. When he got there, he got out and went straight to the entrance, walked in and into the principals office.

"Mr. Choi. Pleasure seeing you here." Mr. Lee said in a rude tone.

"Look, I need the surveillance tape of what happened yesterday." Seungcheol told him, and Mr. Lee cocked his eyebrow at his statement.

"You do know that your sister killed Lisa, correct?" He said, and your brother had to breathe before replying.

"I don't know what Kyoungyu told you, but Lisa's alive. Kyoungyu was the one that stabbed her. Seungbi came here to watch out for Lisa, not kill her." He snapped, making him sigh.

"Mr. Choi, not to seem rude, but Lisa isn't here today, which matches up with what Kyoungyu told me. Lisa's not alive and Kyoungyu wouldn't lie to me. So, I called the police after Seungbi left."

Seungcheol glared at him for a couple of seconds before snapping at him. "If you pull up the surveillance tape, you would see that Kyoungyu played you into letting him go."

"Mr. Choi, please calm down. I'm pulling it up right now."

Your brother walked over to his desk and watched the surveillance video with him. Kyoungyu stabbed Lisa, Seungbi got him to the ground and made him drop the knife, then Mr. Lee came out and Seungbi left with Lisa.

"I need a copy of this." He told Mr. Lee after the tape ended.

"Why?" He asked.

"My little sister got arrested because you believed Kyoungyu." He growled.

Mr. Lee held his hands up in defense and made a copy of the tape for Seungcheol. "Here you go Mr. Choi. I hope everything works in your favor."

"Yeah," He grabbed the tape from Mr. Lee. "Me too."

When Seungcheol got back home, Hoe Taek's car was in the driveway, so he assumed he was back. He walked into the house and everyone was waiting in the living room for him.

"Did you get the tape? Hoe Taek got the one from the library." Jihoon said.

"Yeah. Did you find the letter and the picture?" He asked.

Mingyu held it up as an answer, so Seungcheol nodded and sat down on the couch.

"How are you so calm and not scared?" Wooseok asked.

"I'm calm because Seungbi knows what she's doing, but I'm also scared because- do you know what prison inmates are like?" He tsk'ed. "Now, we wait for a call, telling us information about the court date and all that stuff. They won't let us bail her out, so now we just need to be patient."

They all nodded their heads and everyone sat there, anxiously waiting for that one phone call.

When you arrived at the prison, they dragged you inside. Stripped you of your belongings and clothes, then put you in a jumper. They walked you to an interrogation room and threw you in. "Someone will be here soon." One of the officers said and shut the door.

Soon, a man in his his late twenties walked in and sat in front of you. "You must be Choi Seungbi." He said, and you nodded slowly. "Okay, well I have a few questions for you, could you answer them for me?"

"Sure." You mumbled.

"Are you familiar with Lisa Manoban?"

"Yes."

"What happened Monday afternoon?"

"Kyounyu stabbed her, and I rushed her to the hospital."

"Kyoungyu told us a different story." He said.

You tilted your head. "What?"

"Mr. Lee said that Kyoungyu saw you stab Lisa, and that you dumped her body when you left."

"And you believe him?" You questioned.

"We don't have proof to believe you, so right now, yes."

You nodded your head and poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue. "Okay, believe him if you want to." You mumbled.

He sighed and stood up from his chair. "The guards will take you to your cell now."

When you got to the cell, they threw you in and you kept your head down. You sat in the corner of the cell, minding your own business.

"Look- our baby did something wrong."

Both of your inmates were your parents.

The guys were eating dinner when the phone rang. Seungcheol shot up from his chair and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Choi Seungcheol?"

"That's me." He said.

"Seungbi's court date will be three weeks from now. Does she have a lawyer?"

"I'm her lawyer."

The lady on the other end hummed in response. "That will work."

She hung up, and Seungcheol sat back down at the table. "Was that the prison?" Minghao asked.

Seungcheol nodded. "Her court date is in three weeks."

They finished their dinner and all went their separate ways for the night. Your brother just hoped that the three weeks would go by fast.

-