*twenty five.

___

___

You woke up and hopped into the shower, changing into this.

When you were halfway down the stairs, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." You yelled.

You opened the door and saw someone you definitely didn't want to see. "Hi, princess-"

You cut him off by shutting the door in his face, and you sprinted into the kitchen. "He's here!"

"Who?!" Seungcheol and Hoetaek exclaimed.

"Noah!"

"What!?"

Then Noah pranced into the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe. "Scared?" He smirked.

"No," you grumbled. "I just really dislike you."

"You still love me, and you know it." He said, looking around at all the boys. "It looks like you've been getting around, huh?"

You grinned sarcastically. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He dismissed your statement. "I miss you."

"Okay?"

"You know you miss all of this." He smirked. "Don't you?"

"I wouldn't really know. You were too busy hitting me, Noah."

The boys at the table looked around at each other, not understanding what you meant by that. They still didn't know what he did to you, except for Seungcheol.

"I didn't come here to fight, princess."

"If we did," you paused. "I would win."

"No, you wouldn't."

You smiled. "Okay, princess. How about we go see?"

As you were walking towards the training room, Seungcheol grabbed your wrist. "Be careful."

You gave him a reassuring smile, and shut the door to the training room once you and Noah were inside. "Help yourself to the weapons."

"You think you're gonna win?" He asked.