fifteen.

___

___

Your alarm went off for school, which meant it was already Monday, but you were happy because you got to see Lisa and Jihun, even though you had a serious headache.

You groaned and got out of bed, taking a shower, changing into this.

You walked downstairs and the boys were up for you again. Seungkwan was being loud and it made your head ache even worse, but he noticed and stopped being loud.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "I'm good Seungkwan. Just a little headache."

"We made you breakfast."

You walked to the kitchen together, and it was super loud again, so you took your seat next to Seungcheol and laid your head on his shoulder.

"My head hurts." You whispered.

"Guys, can you be a little quieter. Seungbi has a headache." Seungcheol said, and everyone got quiet.

You sighed. "Thank you."

"Do you want to go to school today, Seungbi? You look pale, and you said your head hurts." Seungcheol asked, being the worried brother he was.

"Yeah, I'll take medicine before you take me to school and I should be fine. I can make it through the day." You smiled.

You finished your breakfast and hugged everyone, saying bye before getting into the car with Seungcheol. You checked to see if you had your necklace and bracelet on, which you did, because you didn't like taking them off. Soon, you were at school and you gave Seungcheol a kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye.

You walked inside and was greeted by Lisa and Jihun, who were waiting for you. "How's my beautiful best friend?" Lisa asked.

"And how's my beautiful girlfriend?" Jihun added.

You laughed. "Do you guys really just love me that much, or do you want something?"

"We just love you that much." Lisa smiled, scrunching her nose up.

"You look pale. Are you okay?" Jihun asked, concern in his tone.

"Yeah, just a little headache. I'll be fine."

First bell rang, and you gave Lisa and Jihun a hug and went to your first period.

You walked out of fifth period. Lisa said she had to talk to her teacher, so she wouldn't be able to walk with you to lunch, which was fine, because you needed to go to the restroom. You still didn't feel good, if anything, you felt worse, and you wanted to see if you looked sick.

You were walking down the hallway when Kiyo and Lola approached you. "So, I heard you and Jihun are official." Kiyo said.

"Yes, we are, why?" You asked, totally bored with the conversation.

"Because," Lola chimed in. "You took what's ours, and you're going to regret it."

Before they walked off, Kiyo pushed you into the lockers and Lola pulled your hair, worsening your head ache. Then Lola pushed you to the ground and Kiyo kicked you in the stomach a couple times, then they finally left you alone.

You went straight to the lunchroom without going to the restroom. You didn't want to be alone anymore. You spotted Lisa and Jihun and walked over to them, and as soon as they looked at you, they looked relieved, yet worried.

"Seungbi, why are you late?" Lisa asked.

"I just got held up with some people." You told her

Jihun looked at you. "People like Lola and Kiyo?"

"Yeah."

Your eyelids started getting heavy and you could feel your heart rate slow down. You could hear Lisa and Jihun calling out your name, but you couldn't focus. Your vision started getting blurry and your body started shutting down. Soon, you saw nothing but black, and you couldn't feel anything.

Seungcheol was in the living room when he got a call. "Hello?"

"Choi Seungcheol?"

"Yes. Is everything okay?"

"Seungbi has fainted and she needs to be taken home."

"Oh, okay." Seungcheol said. "I'll be there right away."

He hung up, and immediately got the boys. "Guys get down here! We need to go get Seungbi."

All of the boys came downstairs. "Why? What happened?" Vernon asked.

"She fainted."

They left the house and rushed to the school, and when they got there, they all rushed in immediately, and Seungcheol calmly walked up to the desk.

"Where's the nurses office?" He asked

"Go through these doors, and it's the last door on your right." Mrs. Kang answered.

He sighed. "Thank you so much."

They all ran to the nurses office and quietly, but quickly, went in. Jihun and Lisa were sitting next to you, Jihun holding your hand and Lisa playing with your hair.

"What happened Jihun?" Seungcheol asked.

"When Seungbi got to lunch, she looked even more sick than she did this morning. She told us that she ran into Kiyo and Lola, then she passed out."

"Thank you for helping her." Seungcheol said, looking at Lisa. "I'm guessing you're Lisa?"

"Yes. It's nice to meet you." She replied.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa."

"Hey, Seungcheol?" Jihun said.

"Yeah?"

"If you don't mind, can we go back to your place with you, so we can help take care of her?" He asked.

Seungcheol smiled. "If that's okay with both of your parents, I don't mind."

Both of their parents said it was fine, so Jihun sat in the passenger seat, Lisa sat behind him, and you were laid across everyone in the second row of the car. You got home and Jihun carried you up to your room.

Seungcheol checked your temperature and found that you were running a fever. He checked your pulse and was relieved to find that it was steady. He made everyone a snack, and when they were done, they all waited in your room for you to wake up, then Jihun spoke up.

"Seungbi?"

-