*forty.

___

___

You woke up the next morning and it was only seven a.m., so you got up and took a shower, then you changed into this.

You headed downstairs and went to the kitchen, only to find Seungcheol sitting by himself

"Why are you up so early?" You asked, sitting down in from of him.

"I normally wake up early." He replied, looking up at you.

You hesitated for a moment before you spoke up again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why does the name Choi scare everyone?" You asked.

Seungcheol smiled and leaned in, clasping his hands and resting them on the table. "Our great grandfather was the greatest mob boss in the world, and he was the first person in our blood line to be in a mafia. Though he used his power for good, and then his son, our grandfather, used his power for the exact opposite. He tortured people, killed them, even started a body farm to dispose of the bodies." He paused and exhaled. "And that's why the name Choi is so scary, because our grandfather reeked havoc on the world."

"So, we're basically terrifying people?"

"People think we are, as in me and you, but we're not. Our mafia is for good. It may not seem like it, but it definitely is. All of us came from a pretty bad background, and in a way we're all a safe haven for each other, because we know what it's like to be misused. We've never killed an innocent person. We've brought justice to drug dealers, pedophiles, hit men, rapists and rival mafias, but never an innocent being. We're trying to keep our area safe."

"None of you are bad people, that's for sure." You sighed. "Although, maybe I am."

"How?" Seungcheol tilted his head.

"I killed Noah, and it was an accident." You whispered.

"Seungbi, he wasn't innocent, and even though you didn't mean to, don't blame yourself for that. Stuff like that happens to the best of us, and sometimes, it comes with the mafia life."

You nodded and let his words sink in, then you realized something. "Seungcheol, Noah is Jungkook's brother. He's probably pissed and they're probably planning an attack right now!"

"I mean, I would be pretty angry if someone killed you-"

"Seungcheol!"

"Okay, I'm sorry." He patted your hand. "You're right, so we'll keep a look out. You and I can call some of our hit men and guards to be on duty, okay?"

"Okay." You sighed. "What if they kill me, or worse, what if they kill one of you guys. Seungcheol, what do I do-"

"Seungbi, you're a leader, and that means you have to stay calm. You have to watch your back and stay composed, yeah?"

You leaned back in your chair. "Yeah."

Then the boys started filing into the kitchen, and breakfast was served. You began eating, and you noticed a cut on Chan's hand.

"Chan, what happened to your hand?" You questioned.

He looked up at you, wide eyed, and smiled dismissively. "Nothing Seungbi. Don't worry about it."

You narrowed your eyes at him and slowly moved your chair away from the table. You got up and headed into the training room, examining all of the weapons. As you were looking over the knives, you saw that one of them had blood on it, so you picked it up and walked back into the kitchen.

"Chan, seriously?" You said, walking over to the disinfectant wipes on the counter.

"Okay." He sighed. "I was on a walk last night and I bumped into Hoseok. The man cut me with my own knife."

"Why would you leave the house by yourself when we're in danger?" You asked.

"We're in danger?" Joshua asked.

"Noah is Jungkook's brother. I killed Noah, and they're probably angry and planning on attacking us." You said. "So, yeah, we're in danger."

"I didn't even think of that." Jun said.

You sighed and thoroughly wiped the blood off of the knife, taking it back to the training room.

That night, you stayed in the living room while everyone else went upstairs to bed. You were watching a k-drama, when you suddenly got the urge for noodles. You got up and went to the kitchen, putting the noodles in the microwave. You propped yourself up on the counter, just as Mingyu walked in.

He saw you and started walking towards you, putting his hands on either side of your legs. "You're up late." He said, his voice husky from fatigue.

"I was watching a show." You replied, your heart rate quickening.

You saw him glance down at your lips, then he looked back up at you, and since he was so tall, even with you being on the counter, you still had to look up at him slightly.

Then his lips were on yours, moving in sync. He bit at your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gave him. His tongue slipped inside your mouth, the sensation that was Mingyu completely new and arousing. His hand slipped up your shirt, his hand resting on your hip. He pulled back, slightly panting, and smiled.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

And then his lips were on your neck, and back on your lips.

"Well, hello!" You and Mingyu pulled away from each other, you hitting your head on the cabinet behind you. You both looked at the door way, where a smug looking Seungkwan stood. "Guess who's tattling on you two in the morning?"

He walked away, laughing to himself. Mingyu gently patted the back of your head, where you hit it, then smiled. He headed for the door way, looking back at you once more time, then he disappeared upstairs. You hopped off the counter and grabbed your noodles, going back to the couch and finishing your k-drama.

-